What's new

Current state of the server.

Dejmian

Ok, so here is my opinion from player 60 lvl:
1. Naga dungeon: 3 weeks ago i have more Pet Exp ring from this dungeon and more red potion for pet than now. Now I run this dungeon since 2 weeks and for 1 run I have 1/2 red potion and 4/6 blue for pet and 0 exp ring for pet after this all runs.

2. Metin Stone - Ok so I have 60 lvl And i kill CHAOS from forest- 75/80 lvl of Metin and I kill 10 last time and what? In 1/2 drop something like Exorcism Scroll / Blessing Marble / Bonus Changer and in other metins I only get armor / weapons +5.. I have gloves from Item Shop, gloves in equipment and 40 % in items drop bonus.

3.Killing Normal metins is not worth it - we have 0 items from normal Metin Stone, we kill metin and we get only useless book and useless garbage items +0/4...

4. Items upgrading - I know it's hard server, not medium, not easy but old school hard.. But what is that? I have 6 helmets +6 on 60lvl and 0 reach +7 in guild blacksmith. I undertand this failure on +9 but on +7? Guuuys.. Juverly on 54 with 6/7 attempts can't even go to +7 from +6.. It's a joke.. On 60 lvl without griding hours and hours playing on this game player can't even think about basic alchemy.. Perf ruby its about ~1.7kkk on market.. how people on 60 lvl can afford this? Its a joke a bit. I told about Minor Lenendary - nothing more.

5.Demon Tower - drop Death Reaper it's joke too. We have few 75 in guild and we go to Reaper sometimes.. but wtf is this drop ? 2/3 chest and ticket to Devil's Catacomb - The end.

6.Pet Exp(reaching 100) - You make pet experience leveling so dumb and ridiculous.. On 60 lvl reaching 100lvl without haloween map is imposible.

7. Creating Dev - On 60 lvl farming all flowers chest i can't even make 1 dev in city 2. Who create 50x flower on 1 dev in crafting window?

I have more pleasure playing on 35-50lvl than now. Now i'm so bored and frustrated coz i can't afford for anyting to get upgrade my hero on 60lvl. Now i feel like I need brake from this game or leave this server..You all times messing with drop week after week changing rate drop of crucial items and you only make it worse..

Hi. I would like to address some issues that are crucial for the server in the long run. More and more players are expressing their dissatisfactions with the way the things currently are, and I feel like some of them need to change.

First of all, the biggest problem is the rate of upgrading items. Most of the players are 90+ right now and the upgrading process has proven to be at least "not ideal" so far.

Second, high level players don't get any new content, no lost king treasury maps, no nemere, no razador, no new map, no new dungeon. The endgame is getting stale, the pvp is dead. It won't take long for top player's to start getting bored (a lot of them already are). There has to be something to strive towards, a goal of some sorts. Theres almost nothing right now.

You are buffing metin stones from beta maps why? Yang from 1h in beta farming metin stones is pretty bad, also now u buff metin stones with more HP, seriously? The inflation is making it even worse. I would like if administration gave explanation for doing things, not just changing and keeping us guessing, treating us like children that don't understand balance around the game.

Also, you guys '' add more things to the begginers '' but the Refine Manual thing is pretty bad for them, before them exo & hermit was 2-3kk, now exo&hermit are more than 4-5kk each, so how it's supposed to advance easier as a begginer?

After all things, polymorph marbles PROBLEM, we don't have good marbles on market. At this moment, there are over 350+ shops in map1 blue and from 350+ only 10 have good polymorph marbles, cause yeah, u reduced the drop of them, like, yeah, begginers made too much yang from it so let's reduce it.

Chaoses from beta are pretty bad as well, 1-4 changers as drop, some additional drop as exos/blessing marbles/exp. wines without +/ and maybe powder for upgrading pvp weapons, which the drop for it it's terrible.

To resume:
upgrade rates
endgame is stale
pvp and balance is dead
both beginners AND endgame players are getting discouraged because of this fetish to slow the game down.

If somebody has more suggestions, please don't hesitate to leave them in the comments below. I feel like if this doesn't get addressed now, the game starts dying despite the latest tick in player count. These types of servers are usually held by high lvl players, and those are getting dissatisfied.

Totally agreed +1.. Administration destroy low lvl items profit, medium lvl like 60 nothing to do to get some profit and high lvl destroy too..

Last edited:

Heartsbane

1. Naga dungeon: 3 weeks ago i have more Pet Exp ring from this dungeon and more red potion for pet than now. Now I run this dungeon since 2 weeks and for 1 run I have 1/2 red potion and 4/6 blue for pet and 0 exp ring for pet after this all runs.

2. Metin Stone - Ok so I have 60 lvl And i kill CHAOS from forest- 75/80 lvl of Metin and I kill 10 last time and what? In 1/2 drop something like Exorcism Scroll / Blessing Marble / Bonus Changer and in other metins I only get armor / weapons +5.. I have gloves from Item Shop, gloves in equipment and 40 % in items drop bonus.

3.Killing Normal metins is not worth it - we have 0 items from normal Metin Stone, we kill metin and we get only useless book and useless garbage items +0/4...

4. Items upgrading - I know it's hard server, not medium, not easy but old school hard.. But what is that? I have 6 helmets +6 on 60lvl and 0 reach +7 in guild blacksmith. I undertand this failure on +9 but on +7? Guuuys.. Juverly on 54 with 6/7 attempts can't even go to +7 from +6.. It's a joke.. On 60 lvl without griding hours and hours playing on this game player can't even think about basic alchemy.. Perf ruby its about ~1.7kkk on market.. how people on 60 lvl can afford this? Its a joke a bit. I told about Minor Lenendary - nothing more.

5.Demon Tower - drop Death Reaper it's joke too. We have few 75 in guild and we go to Reaper sometimes.. but wtf is this drop ? 2/3 chest and ticket to Devil's Catacomb - The end.

6.Pet Exp(reaching 100) - You make pet experience leveling so dumb and ridiculous.. On 60 lvl reaching 100lvl without haloween map is imposible.

I have more pleasure playing on 35-50lvl than now. Now i'm so bored and frustrated coz i can't afford for anyting to get upgrade my hero on 60lvl. Now i feel like I need brake from this game or leave this server..You all times messing with drop week after week changing rate drop of crucial items and you only make it worse..

Totally agreed +1.. Administration destroy low lvl items profit, medium lvl like 60 nothing to do to get some profit and high lvl destroy too..
%100 Agree with you on everything you said.

7. Creating Dev - On 60 lvl farming all flowers chest i can't even make 1 dev in city 2. Who create 50x flower on 1 dev in crafting window?

+1

darwizzy

Getting the pet to lvl 100 at lvl 60 is impossible? Yeah this sounds like skill issue, sd3 at lvl 60 is the best way to exp your pet, it doesn't get easier at higher level.

kamil4559

You can try to farm Frog legs and Frog tounges here:
1704010481407.png

You just run ch1>2>3>4>5>6 all over again clear spot and move on, you can drop like 25 legs and 30 tounges in hour. Keep in mind that they're not sellling very well on market.

darwizzy

I feel like 400kk in 3 hours is possible if u are extremly lucky, i think 60-80kk / hour for an end fireland farmer is the right amount.

Stforjanka

I feel like 400kk in 3 hours is possible if u are extremly lucky, i think 60-80kk / hour for an end fireland farmer is the right amount.
I feel like u can push closer to 90 considering that the stupid 54 bracelets sell for 600-800k +4 and u drop a lot. Anyways, the dude that made the complaint has been verified by his own guildmate. No point in paying too much attention.

fireland.png

GeekedUp

Really? When I was farming there I farmed like 450 legs and had a real problem to sell it with good price. It took me at least 2 weeks
They don't sell very fast, but they sell, for a solid price each leg.
Tounges sell faster than legs, but less profit.

Dejmian

I feel like u can push closer to 90 considering that the stupid 54 bracelets sell for 600-800k +4 and u drop a lot. Anyways, the dude that made the complaint has been verified by his own guildmate. No point in paying too much attention.

View attachment 1502
54 Bracelets +4 for 400/500k after 1 week in shop - still noone buy it.. But you want 600/800k for this... yea..yea... Going your thinking 6 hours farming = equipment 54+9 , easy job, 3 days and we have 3 items 54+9 if we have 400kk in 3 hours. Math like yours its something like: I farm 10 Aura of the Sword and put in my shop for 1.5kk each = so i farm 15kk in .. 30 minutes coz i drop 10 aura in 30 minutes..? Yea.. but no one ever buy it from shop in this money..

Stforjanka

54 Bracelets +4 for 400/500k after 1 week in shop - still noone buy it.. But you want 600/800k for this... yea..yea... Going your thinking 6 hours farming = equipment 54+9 , easy job, 3 days and we have 3 items 54+9 if we have 400kk in 3 hours. Math like yours its something like: I farm 10 Aura of the Sword and put in my shop for 1.5kk each = so i farm 15kk in .. 30 minutes coz i drop 10 aura in 30 minutes..? Yea.. but no one ever buy it from shop in this money..
This your shop? In Chunjo?

1704101930997.png