What's new

Dragon Stone Shards (Cors)

OctavM

My opinion is that you dont need to change anything, it's ok because one core i sell for 800k and I sell hard. If they increase the drop rate it will get cheaper and I do not want that yea it takes a little bit to farm them all but they are really not that expensive man , I complain alot but I think being upset for an 800k item is too much...

Rainer Wahnsinn

My opinion is that you dont need to change anything, it's ok because one core i sell for 800k and I sell hard. If they increase the drop rate it will get cheaper and I do not want that yea it takes a little bit to farm them all but they are really not that expensive man , I complain alot but I think being upset for an 800k item is too much...
do not increase the drop rate.

Decrease daily limit or weekly limit

Eisendieter

I know that you can do it faster in hl1 hl2 SD3 demon tower etc.

The point here is that you dont farm anything else meanwhile.

So imagine you have 2h a day to play. You log in go hl1 farm the cors 1:30h or maybe the whole 2h and then log out.

You didnt farm anything else and still cant really make good progress.

But instead imagine going Red Forest farming stones while getting the cors to max and making good progress even with 2h played.
idk, If i read this i have a feeling we are'nt playing the same server at all - even tho i kinda agree that on a Higher level (75+) it is indeed not that easy to collect all shards in a quick time, but besides that i do not agree with arguments u pointed out:
I am Level 81 sura who is able to lvl pet/Farm in Grotto2 - in Like 1 hour i dropped 4 shards which would mean that i need around 3 hours for all 15 shards, but in this hour i dropped 3x 66 Warrior Armor+2 which is Like 10-15kk per Armor ( so Like 45kk Just with those 3 armors in 1 hour + the Chance to get a poison.. )
If It comes to demon tower u can go up to reaper which is also 10-15kk per Chest and this also Just Takes 45min at max 1 hour
Now If It comes to spider Dungeon u have spider legs, 61 shields and other stuff u Farm besides getting the shards - so i really dont know how u come to the conclusion that every higher Level map except Red forest isnt Worth to Farm at - i can tell u that im doing way more Cash/hour in grotto2 than in Red forest... And this without 50% drop, without Ruby alchemy, without poison+9 (Mine is +7) , yes im sura and have good equipment to clear grotto2 as lvl 81, but u dont need 12k dmg every spell on perfect and perfect alchemy to stand there.. maybe for chucky room but not everywhere xd
Anyway - have a good one

AlexCrX

This daily quest should take around 30-35 minutes per 5 cor if you have full drop on ya in a cor oriented farming spot!

Try to play a little bit with the drop rates on the shards.. for example the 50% drop day(incident) felt like heaven, it was under 50m that I made the 10 cor in the same spot that it usually takes 1.5h.

Maybe just a 25% bump to the shard drop can be the solution to this.

Let people do their daily quest faster so they don't have to stay online a lot. The thing that you want in the first place is for the people to log in more but keeping the shard drop like it is now it will cause burn out for a lot of people sooner that expected.

The only people that don't want the drop increased is the whales that sold 200+ premium packs and are now farming naaga/aqua drake all day just so the casual players don't make progress. (you may ask why) : bcs the whales have the income tripled or even 5x of a casual nowadays, I'm not saying it's not normal BUT they should not be able to monopolize the cor scene just bcs they have money.

Last edited:

Boy67the7

idk, If i read this i have a feeling we are'nt playing the same server at all - even tho i kinda agree that on a Higher level (75+) it is indeed not that easy to collect all shards in a quick time, but besides that i do not agree with arguments u pointed out:
I am Level 81 sura who is able to lvl pet/Farm in Grotto2 - in Like 1 hour i dropped 4 shards which would mean that i need around 3 hours for all 15 shards, but in this hour i dropped 3x 66 Warrior Armor+2 which is Like 10-15kk per Armor ( so Like 45kk Just with those 3 armors in 1 hour + the Chance to get a poison.. )
If It comes to demon tower u can go up to reaper which is also 10-15kk per Chest and this also Just Takes 45min at max 1 hour
Now If It comes to spider Dungeon u have spider legs, 61 shields and other stuff u Farm besides getting the shards - so i really dont know how u come to the conclusion that every higher Level map except Red forest isnt Worth to Farm at - i can tell u that im doing way more Cash/hour in grotto2 than in Red forest... And this without 50% drop, without Ruby alchemy, without poison+9 (Mine is +7) , yes im sura and have good equipment to clear grotto2 as lvl 81, but u dont need 12k dmg every spell on perfect and perfect alchemy to stand there.. maybe for chucky room but not everywhere xd
Anyway - have a good one
I mean the drop in grotto2 for example wont stay lucrative for long. If more people farm/lvl there 66 warrior and poisons wont be worth anything so it wouldnt be a farm spot anymore.

Reaper Chests will be worth under 5kk (if they are not worth it right now) because the reason you go to reaper is poison or grudge maybe 66 armor but if they are worth nothing anymore the chest will be worth like 5kk.

I mean grudge is 100-120kk and poison 200-220kk atm so nobody would buy reaper chests for 10kk.

On the other hand why should i get punished farming in red forest with the dragon shards? If i want to farm there i should drop my shards in a fair amount of time,

Eisendieter

what are u talking LOL, yesterday i sold 8x reaper chest for 12,5kk - so thats cap
and btw u are talking about the future - ofc prices will go down, but u said that u cant farm there at the moment cause u dont drop anything, and that is bullshit - like u said maybe in 1 or 2 month prices will go down, but dont tell me that u can farm 100kk+ in 1 hour in red forest?
what do u think why everyone on official server got their seperate cor-farming character? cause u dont drop it that fast and often on higher level, but for that u have a lot other things to make money with, while someone who is level 55 doesnt have that much to farm besides the chards, so i think its just fair
but feels like talking to a wall anyway, cause u are talking a lot bs in my opinion, but whatever

Boy67the7

what are u talking LOL, yesterday i sold 8x reaper chest for 12,5kk - so thats cap
and btw u are talking about the future - ofc prices will go down, but u said that u cant farm there at the moment cause u dont drop anything, and that is bullshit - like u said maybe in 1 or 2 month prices will go down, but dont tell me that u can farm 100kk+ in 1 hour in red forest?
what do u think why everyone on official server got their seperate cor-farming character? cause u dont drop it that fast and often on higher level, but for that u have a lot other things to make money with, while someone who is level 55 doesnt have that much to farm besides the chards, so i think its just fair
but feels like talking to a wall anyway, cause u are talking a lot bs in my opinion, but whatever
Still dont understand your contribution to this thread. All i can read is this isnt like this and this isnt like that.

If you REALLY sold these reaper chests then you are lucky that these guys do not know the grudge and poison prices or just gambling addicts xd.

What i can read from you reasoning they should increase the shard drop in red forest and decrease it in hl1, hl2, SD3, and demon tower right? Because you drop so much there right? Your arguments dont make any sense in this thread.

Eisendieter

if u would read properly u would know that i mentioned to get around 4 shards per hour which is kinda the same, so no i think its okay the way it is.

Boy67the7

if u would read properly u would know that i mentioned to get around 4 shards per hour which is kinda the same, so no i think its okay the way it is.
at this point we are talking about something different.

My point with this thread is to give casual player more money in form of cors every day.

I really dont care where you farm them its just a fact that if you play 1-2 h a day with 75+ you wont get the cors full and cant progress very well.

Also it doesnt matter if you make 500kk with 66 armor or what ever the drops dont matter here only the shards.

Eisendieter

???? i was just typing in this thread cause u clearly pointed out that u can Just Farm in Red forest, and dont drop anything usefull or anything to sell in hl1,hl2,spider Dungeon, demon tower - after i read this i had to prove u wrong but whatever, seems like u dont understand It

Lestat

Shards now are a nice way to make money at low level, and alchemy is a final thing to do. So the thing that high levels struggle to make shards is a good way to pass money from high levels to lows, usually is the oppsite

Boy67the7

Shards now are a nice way to make money at low level, and alchemy is a final thing to do. So the thing that high levels struggle to make shards is a good way to pass money from high levels to lows, usually is the oppsite
If you nolife and play 5h+ everyday you still get all shards.

THE BIG POINT IS TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR CASUAL PLAYERS TO GET SOME PROGRESS!

Lestat

If you nolife and play 5h+ everyday you still get all shards.

THE BIG POINT IS TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR CASUAL PLAYERS TO GET SOME PROGRESS!
Why they should be easy to farm ?? You understand that they are a final thing to do ??

If increase you the droprate, price will fall, and low player will earn less money. If you are high lv just make money in other ways and buy them.

Boy67the7

You obviously are not farming red Forest. Its the last map to farm which should give the most profit.

But at the moment staying 60 doing naga and 70 stones is probably more worth and you got your shards in 30 min.

At the moment you get punished for leveling 75.