What's new

High level Rate Sucess

7even

Hi i am not coming here to cry or anything i just wanna know what happend to me and wanna know if anything simillar happend to anyone on the server because this is crazy (for me).
Okay so here is how it goes i failed solar to +9 10x times which i think its ok because thats the strongest 2 hand on the game atm but can someone explain me how can i spent 10kkk to make rune +6 how can it fail 15x times to +8 AND DIDNT EVEN 1 TIME SUCEEDED AT +8.We spent 15kkk on trying then we had another 7-8kkk in 1-2 weeks, the rune and solar were +3 at the end we sold our sce +9 aqua 2000hp 15 earth 50 atk +5 stones (the aqua failed at +9 a lot but i dont even care).Now we spent again 3kkk on a road to make anything solar or rune and it dissapointed us again.I know that the server is moving so fast i know that u want to slow it down but this is not the way guys believe me. I really like the team and the server a lot please dont make leave.
As i said i dont come here to cry or to be mad i upped it i played it but i dont think this is normal because we cant farm with +3 swords and if we dont hold the game middle levels and low lvls cant sell 1 changer.
I am not angry to anyone i just wanna have a normal converstaion no hate or anger included.
Thanks!!

Hi i am not coming here to cry or anything i just wanna know what happend to me and wanna know if anything simillar happend to anyone on the server because this is crazy (for me).
Okay so here is how it goes i failed solar to +9 10x times which i think its ok because thats the strongest 2 hand on the game atm but can someone explain me how can i spent 10kkk to make rune +6 how can it fail 15x times to +8 AND DIDNT EVEN 1 TIME SUCEEDED AT +8.We spent 15kkk on trying then we had another 7-8kkk in 1-2 weeks, the rune and solar were +3 at the end we sold our sce +9 aqua 2000hp 15 earth 50 atk +5 stones (the aqua failed at +9 a lot but i dont even care).Now we spent again 3kkk on a road to make anything solar or rune and it dissapointed us again.I know that the server is moving so fast i know that u want to slow it down but this is not the way guys believe me. I really like the team and the server a lot please dont make leave.
As i said i dont come here to cry or to be mad i upped it i played it but i dont think this is normal because we cant farm with +3 swords and if we dont hold the game middle levels and low lvls cant sell 1 changer.
I am not angry to anyone i just wanna have a normal converstaion no hate or anger included.
Thanks!!
unfortunately, all high level farmers can understand your reason for revolt very well. i have friends who spent days, weeks or even months trying to make a damn weapon +9 and finally quit the game. is slowing down progress what they want? if so they are failing in this as in everything else. because there is no progress. we are just standing still. i have 3 +8 solar blades for months and i never plan to try for +9 because i know it's almost impossible. most farmer including me are very bored now. it's very annoying not to make progress. also the problem is not only beta items. the esteemed team is fooling us with alchemy as well. i don't need to explain much, if you have tried enough cl5 alchemy you can understand what i mean.

This message has been edited for offensive behavior, user Sarcosuchus has been warned.

Toxic

Our first solar is +3 waiting for some poor new level 90 player to buy it from the shop because it NEVER went past +7 and it went to +7 twice. We wasted 200+ bronze clasps trying to get it to +6 several times. We ended up crafting a new one that went rather smoothly, only failed once at +8, a few times at +7 and with all of the luck me and my bf both had for the rest of our lives, it went +9 from the first try.
I wish the team understood HOW INSANE THAT IS. I literally refuse to upgrade anything else until artisanals are implemented, it's bad for your mental health no joke

7even

Our first solar is +3 waiting for some poor new level 90 player to buy it from the shop because it NEVER went past +7 and it went to +7 twice. We wasted 200+ bronze clasps trying to get it to +6 several times. We ended up crafting a new one that went rather smoothly, only failed once at +8, a few times at +7 and with all of the luck me and my bf both had for the rest of our lives, it went +9 from the first try.
I wish the team understood HOW INSANE THAT IS. I literally refuse to upgrade anything else until artisanals are implemented, it's bad for your mental health no joke
Bro i was only watching the pc for 30 mins and didnt believe what happen like thats not the solution its just not logic to make it that hard and how only suceeds to 4-5 guys and it happend ALL OF THEM on first time to make it +9. Like its limited to have 5x 105 lvl +9 like we can all see that something is going on with the rates it cant be BAD LUCK OR like 1 gm said to me fail doesnt have limit like what do u mean how it cant have limits with every fail i should get more and more rate of sucess to make it. I am too bored to have 20kkk in my acc and see the most important item to be +3 and why because we are all scared to upgrade because we all know the story either its +9 on 1 st or u are gone and ur nerves also :D

Squall1

Thanks!!
it's the same for everyone, we all complain about the rates at +, only that if you say something, certain players come who were lucky and did the item in one attempt at 9

Toxic

it's the same for everyone, we all complain about the rates at +, only that if you say something, certain players come who were lucky and did the item in one attempt at 9
I did make it very clear it was super super lucky tho, I ain't pretending these rates are alright or that it's easy. You gotta have the luck of your life to do anything +9

Zdobyy

Below my story with upgrading beta items:
Solar blade: initial spend 1kkk to make it +6 - after some time when refine skill was implemented i had 1 try at+7 - failed. back to +6.
Shield skill ress - i spend 2kkk to make it+6 - i failed 8 times in row at +4 all with refine skill - on each try i use refine skill - i think its sick that you have to use refine skill at item+3 to make it+4 and failed 8 times in row.
Solar blade round number 2: from+6 at 1st try i make it+7 and +8 - current state.
In our guild we try to understand how RNG is working so we created a excel file:
1701892808134.png

We have many itmes and what you can see above is 15 strike failed to made steel at+ 9 - i personally burned 27 steels at+9 in row - no comment.
We are trying to track many items.
1701892877099.png

What we can see that at+7 for normal items under 75lvl mostly its 40% for+8 is 20% and for +9 is 10% - didnt counted master compass etc.
Also what we notice we are not sure that master compass is working at all...
Master compass vs guild blacksmith we get more successful items at guild/dt blacksmith then with master compass.

For beta items - i dont even think about upgrading anything - for me trying shield/solar/runic at+7/8/9 means suicide.

Thorus

I agree with this i spend 8kkk (beside 3 weeks farming on bosses 8 spawn for day) for my rune to make it first time +6 is not normal to have low rates on low + i'm done for the moment with the server till the staff will decide to make something with that .

CAAB

Bro i was only watching the pc for 30 mins and didnt believe what happen like thats not the solution its just not logic to make it that hard and how only suceeds to 4-5 guys and it happend ALL OF THEM on first time to make it +9. Like its limited to have 5x 105 lvl +9 like we can all see that something is going on with the rates it cant be BAD LUCK OR like 1 gm said to me fail doesnt have limit like what do u mean how it cant have limits with every fail i should get more and more rate of sucess to make it. I am too bored to have 20kkk in my acc and see the most important item to be +3 and why because we are all scared to upgrade because we all know the story either its +9 on 1 st or u are gone and ur nerves also :D
actually in most of MMORPG games when there is upgrading items.. each time you fail you get more % of success on the next try . it can be very small chance added like 0,5% or something but still its something ..
i know you feel bro .. its not just beta items .. its the whole idea of the server being " super extra spicy hard PVM " that drive people to say WTF i am even doing here

everything failing ..
imagine spending 500kk on damn phoenix shoes from +6 to reach +6 again ..

instead of raising the upgrade chances .. they added this refine skill ...

FUN fact .. out of many times i used refine skill .. only 1 time succeeded .. i am afraid to even use it on important items lol

but yeah .. over all the upgrade chances are like so low it kills the joy of playing this server

7even

A lot of new fails we are already up to 5kkk lost today guys i feel like the stupiddest person in the world i dont know why i am even trying anymore :D

Stforjanka

actually in most of MMORPG games when there is upgrading items.. each time you fail you get more % of success on the next try . it can be very small chance added like 0,5% or something but still its something ..
i know you feel bro .. its not just beta items .. its the whole idea of the server being " super extra spicy hard PVM " that drive people to say WTF i am even doing here

everything failing ..
imagine spending 500kk on damn phoenix shoes from +6 to reach +6 again ..

instead of raising the upgrade chances .. they added this refine skill ...

FUN fact .. out of many times i used refine skill .. only 1 time succeeded .. i am afraid to even use it on important items lol

but yeah .. over all the upgrade chances are like so low it kills the joy of playing this server
This is exactly what i suggested here: https://global.wom2.org/board/threads/guarenteed-upgrade-system.1680/page-2#post-9685, the original with guarantee like in Lost Ark sure feels anticlimatic, but then the lighter version of just increasing chances with fails slightly feels like what you're suggesting as well.

7even

Can't believe it. Play 12 hours a day spent a lot of money i dont even wanna mention how much on dc and feel like monkey :D

BomBerciK

This is exactly what i suggested here: https://global.wom2.org/board/threads/guarenteed-upgrade-system.1680/page-2#post-9685, the original with guarantee like in Lost Ark sure feels anticlimatic, but then the lighter version of just increasing chances with fails slightly feels like what you're suggesting as well.
But how u want to put that into game? Highering chances will be for weapon? for char? how it will be shown? when it will be reseted?

Thanks!!

Answering to topic, for me its how it should be, theres still planty of things which will be added to get higher chance ratio. I know that we are investing much into being bigger and bigger but it cannot work like this. Alchemy is also very random and very expensive, we will change that too? because u need to invest 12kkk to get more damage from ruby? and probably wait about 2 months to someone catch this stone?

CAAB

exactly .. i could name like 4-5 different MMORPG games that have such systemm .. that when your upgrade fail it gives you extra chance for next upgrade ..

i know metin is not like this games bla bla bla ..
but what is happening .. people are quitting the server after they invested time / effort / real money / and lots of stressful moments ..
we are playing to enjoy .. not to get mad hurt our mentality then quit

BomBerciK

exactly .. i could name like 4-5 different MMORPG games that have such systemm .. that when your upgrade fail it gives you extra chance for next upgrade ..

i know metin is not like this games bla bla bla ..
but what is happening .. people are quitting the server after they invested time / effort / real money / and lots of stressful moments ..
we are playing to enjoy .. not to get mad hurt our mentality then quit
Its ur problem, that u are leaving game because u are failing, if u are failing in life u are thinking about a rope aswell? CMON completly fcked up argue.

Show me server where system like this is implemented.

CAAB

Its ur problem, that u are leaving game because u are failing, if u are failing in life u are thinking about a rope aswell? CMON completly fcked up argue.

Show me server where system like this is implemented.
well first of all this isn't real life .. -.-" .. its a game .. a game supposed to be fun and chilling ..
2nd of all i didn't say its implemnted in metin2 servers i said different MMORPG games funny enough 2 of them are from GameForge such as Tera and Aion

last but not least .. if you spending real money and lots of time and effort and farming all day long and you end up worse than what you started .. whats the point ?

7even

Man its not 1 day its 2 months we sold a lot of good items to get some swords done but we just ended being dissapointed and we felt like we are the stupiddest persons alive that are losing their time and money and get only nervous for a whole day.We farmed like idiots i dont know how much blue gems i sold i dont know how much ppl i lvlup i dont know how much bosses we killed earth dragons aqua azrael. i really dont i would buy 5x poisons with 50 avg but we gotta go forward yea we gotta make some upgrades so the server will not be stuck in poisons.Nevermind the solar is now +0 hahahahaha damn i am really laughing i dont even get nervous anymore xDDDD

Zdobyy

But how u want to put that into game? Highering chances will be for weapon? for char? how it will be shown? when it will be reseted?

Answering to topic, for me its how it should be, theres still planty of things which will be added to get higher chance ratio. I know that we are investing much into being bigger and bigger but it cannot work like this. Alchemy is also very random and very expensive, we will change that too? because u need to invest 12kkk to get more damage from ruby? and probably wait about 2 months to someone catch this stone?
Bercik dont make me wrong but as far as i know you didnt upgrade any item from Beta maps on this server - most of upgrade items for your runic sword you bought from Zieluszka and Zawisza - very cheap.
Also your runic is +6.
So please dont comment such topic.