What's new

High level Rate Sucess

Its ur problem, that u are leaving game because u are failing, if u are failing in life u are thinking about a rope aswell? CMON completly fcked up argue.

Show me server where system like this is implemented.
we discuss and suggest things that are absurd to us. we don't kiss the :) of dictators like you do.

7even

Hello everyone,

I appreciate your time and feedback on this matter. Following discussions on Discord and an investigation into the beta weapons and armor situation, I have concluded that adjustments are necessary. I am committed to addressing the extreme nature of this imbalance and will be working on implementing balance changes accordingly.

Moreover, I'd like to confirm that in the upcoming content additions next year, there will be new items introduced to enhance your upgrade experience. These additions aim to make the process more enjoyable.

Will leave this topic unlocked so you guys can share your things directly to me, until I get the upgrade rates buffs on live.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support as we want to improve your overall gaming experience,
Snake
Thanks a lot.
Congrats guys we did it ! :D

Stforjanka

Hello everyone,

I appreciate your time and feedback on this matter. Following discussions on Discord and an investigation into the beta weapons and armor situation, I have concluded that adjustments are necessary. I am committed to addressing the extreme nature of this imbalance and will be working on implementing balance changes accordingly.

Moreover, I'd like to confirm that in the upcoming content additions next year, there will be new items introduced to enhance your upgrade experience. These additions aim to make the process more enjoyable.

Will leave this topic unlocked so you guys can share your things directly to me, until I get the upgrade rates buffs on live.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support as we want to improve your overall gaming experience,
Snake
It would be cool if you guys treated next big patch with more QoL from this and the other 2 threads on forum regarding pvp, world bosses and such. Right now the suggestions are scattered all across discord and forum (some closed/archived). It would be nice if there was medium where u could share player's feedback and have other player's comment on it, call out the bullshit or approve certain opinions. Some kind of feedback summary in a seperate thread or discord where players could see what's being proposed and be able to comment on it without it being scattered across different platforms and threads. It would also show that u're collecting such feedback and not discarding it.