What's new

Metin Respawn Rate and the state of affairs

RXD

Hello!

I really wish I didn't have to write this, but someone has to.

Why does a metin respawn take like 4 times longer since the update and why is this grievance not openly communicated, even ignored?

I have asked more than 20 people and they all, without exception, see this circumstance the same. It is a sad state of apathy - where once more than 15+ people farmed, only 3 - 4 confused people left who wonder where their source of income remains.

One could make the insane assumption that they want to slowly eradicate the income of low lvl areas, just like the peasants before the French revolution. Glorifying TOP players (see todays event, whoever touches a stone will get manually banned, maybe make at least a fence around him next time, if it is not tolerated?!) while the rest of us low lvl folk starve and get the scraps (also less shells from fish, do not forget those changes, slowly diminishing our existence)

Not even that it was done is the main problem, but that it has to happen secretly, while vehemently pointing out, more than once, that there are no shadow changes.

Go ahead and release further late game content for the ~ 100 no lifers farming more than 4 hours a day, without having a stable foundation for the early game. You will see how that goes.

So why complain? Why bother?

"Your opinion is very important to us"

"Tell us, how to improve this game"

The server administration prefers to post some average, normie memes on discord before engaging in open and honest discourse. Ignoring problems, not answering the "wrong questions" and simply not addressing them until the worse circumstances become the norm. In this regard, they are very professional even.

And other players? People call you a noob for not going high, other people call you a noob for farming red forest with a lvl 60 weapon.

So it is the players fault right?

Right?

Better events?

Not thought out events like moonlight, metin spawn and today's lvl 99 spectacle. Perfect for thousands of players in the same space, with different lvl ranges.

And to you high lvl players?

Have fun in 1 year with 300 active people on an empty server. It is the most hollow experience someone can have in this game, resignation works wonders.

But for that realisation, you would need some foresight and turn off your own opportunism.

Most of you have never invested more than 2k hours in a server over the years, otherwise you would understand this instantly and without problems.

Lets face it,

this server now goes down a bit faster than expected. Watch the numbers and the activity closely. Its unfortunate, but expected and certainly deserved.

You really want to believe that after more than 10 years of P server history of this game, developers will get better, wiser and in general more professional.

You really want to believe it.

Thank you for reading...

Fujitora

Shortly, allot of us thing the same but...

I said my opinion allready and this thread will die like the others:

Same 💩

Kuzman

See I'd usually jump on board but I have witnessed changes that usually staff would be quite abrasive in implementing. I believe some patience is deserved after the last week. The update, be it with bugs, has changed the monotony of many of the high level players. We can only wait and put our faith in them. At worst, we lose yet another version of WoM. Best case however, we get, after straining, an improved version of the old game.

RXD

the respawn time for metins was changed since the release atleast 2 or 3 times

And how have the prices changed in relation? If they are on the same level overall, then longer respawn times bring less income. There are simply fewer people farming now. The simple solution to an overcrowded server right? Don't give people food, let them starve to death? This is the approach to solve problems?

I don't understand what a generalized relativization like yours is supposed to do.
So what?

Shortly, allot of us thing the same but...

I said my opinion allready and this thread will die like the others:

Same 💩

Why should these threads die?

Did you already forget?

"Your opinion is very important to us"

"Tell us, how to improve this game"

Whoever trumpets such statements should at least have enough integrity to answer them.

No one likes to be a hypocrite after all.

See I'd usually jump on board but I have witnessed changes that usually staff would be quite abrasive in implementing. I believe some patience is deserved after the last week. The update, be it with bugs, has changed the monotony of many of the high level players. We can only wait and put our faith in them. At worst, we lose yet another version of WoM. Best case however, we get, after straining, an improved version of the old game.

There's some truth to that.

It is difficult to say how the dynamics will change in time.

Hopefully for the better.

At least I sincerely hope so.