What's new

Pet Guide - EXP, Souls, Enhancers - Answering the Most Asked Questions

DrRava

Probably already asked:
If I evolve my pet on my main with full aggression and 8 sturdiness at lvl 80, when I’ll lvl-up in HL if I want to devolve my pet for bring it at lvl 100, does it keep the bonus? Or it reset everything?

Anastasiya

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Probably already asked:
If I evolve my pet on my main with full aggression and 8 sturdiness at lvl 80, when I’ll lvl-up in HL if I want to devolve my pet for bring it at lvl 100, does it keep the bonus? Or it reset everything?
Hi DrRava, when you devolve your pet, none of your progress gets affected by that. So that means you will keep all your stats and pet level in the process.

asmin

What happens if I buy a bernie seal, while i leveled my NPC pet up to 80 already. Will it lose its progress and imma have to start over leveling it or does it just adopt its experience..? Thanks

Sheen

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
What happens if I buy a bernie seal, while i leveled my NPC pet up to 80 already. Will it lose its progress and imma have to start over leveling it or does it just adopt its experience..? Thanks
Hello!

I will send you screenshot because it will be easier i think

fYkumw1.png

So roughly, if your pet is summoned and you press a new seal, your skin will change and you won't lose any levels or skills.
You can check this tread for more information 😉

https://global.wom2.org/board/threads/using-the-pet-seals-mounts.509/

Toxic

Isn't it true that at lower levels you lvling better? like lvl 40
Kinda, it depends on where you level up. At lower level it's the best atm because you can do it in SD2/SD3. But if we had some other higher level maps from the OG server, at max level it would've been very good exp too. He asked if it's possible to still level it at 105, which is true

SairusHunt

You always have to choose in between money investment and time investment when leveling pet. You either do it in 40-50 hours with maybe 250kk, or do it in 10-15 hours with 1kkk.. Probably now you will be able to withstand rooms in sd2 with little investment but it will take a decent amount of time. It really is up to you, you can also farm lv 60 and 65 stones until the pet is lvl 90, you wouldnt be the first.

gon1901

What do you mean about 1kkk investment for sd3? If you refer it on equipment please let me know which would be the suitable equipment to use
I have 70% vs aracs and 40% double exp
You always have to choose in between money investment and time investment when leveling pet. You either do it in 40-50 hours with maybe 250kk, or do it in 10-15 hours with 1kkk.. Probably now you will be able to withstand rooms in sd2 with little investment but it will take a decent amount of time. It really is up to you, you can also farm lv 60 and 65 stones until the pet is lvl 90, you wouldnt be the first.