What's new

Using the Pet Seals (Mounts)

Areya

Community Manager
Staff member
Hello all,​

We noticed there was some confusion revolving around the topic of the new Camel Pet Seal that you can acquire in the Item Mall as well as how different pet seals can affect your Pet System. Because of that, we have put together the following tutorial to explain how you can use Pet Seals to get the result you desire.​

1. The starting point is having you reach level 40 when you can officially buy a pet seal in-game from Jong-Chug or from the Item Mall.

1682257941271.png

2. You will be asked to name your pet, if your first choice is not to your liking, you may use a Byeonhwa Scroll which allows you to change the pet's name. This can be sourced in the Item Mall or from players in-game.
3. After naming the Pet, you now have a companion for life as well as four additional options:
  • Summon/Unsummon
  • Level Up your Pet (max. lvl 100)
  • Raise your Pet's attributes (max. available levels 18 - you must spread these 18 levels across all three attributes). After evolution, these will provide bonuses while mounted, based on the levels of the attributes. Leveling your pet's attributes can be done using the various Cheheom Soul Liquids which you may drop, source from other players, or directly from Jong-Chug.
  • Evolve (after your pet has reached level 50)​
1682258231734.png

4. If your pet is not summoned, and you buy an additional pet seal, this will enable you to create a new pet that you can feed, level up, train, and evolve into a mount. You can have up to 3 pets on one character.
1682258530568.png
5. If your pet is summoned, and you buy an additional pet seal, this will enable you to change the type of your summoned pet into the new one. Please keep in mind changing the type of the pet will not affect your pet's level or attributes, however, be mindful that pet seals obtained from the Item Mall or through Events will provide you with slightly better attribute bonuses after evolution than the classic ones which you can source in-game from Jong-Chug. Changing the type will unfortunately disable any skin you use on your evolved pet and you current seal will disappear.

1682258915661.png
6. After evolution, you are allowed to ride your mount and fight while mounted. Just remember to feed and allow your mount to rest every now and then. You may also choose which of the attributes is enabled while you are mounted.
1682259888064.png 1682259919485.png
We hope this helps shed a little more light on what Pet Seals can do and how the Pet System works.​
All the best,​
Areya​

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrizz

so i have i evolve a lion with 270 atk, then buy a camel to replace it - has the camel now 300 or 270 atk?

Areya

Community Manager
Staff member
so i have i evolve a lion with 270 atk, then buy a camel to replace it - has the camel now 300 or 270 atk?
If you already have an evolved mount, you can turn it into a Camel if you have the Camel Pet Seal and you use it while your existing pet is summoned.
If you don't have a pet yet, you may use a Camel Pet Seal from the start, level it up, level up its attributes and then evolve it.

Both ways get you in the same place.
The attributes are as shown above. Classic Lion gives you 270 attack if Aggression was level 10 and the pet was level 100 before evolution while the Camel will give you 300 attack for the same criteria.

NuAsaya

Can we please get 50% of the Bonus the Pet will give when eveolved, while lvling it?
We spend Hours and Hours and alot of Yang to finish the pet, and i think its fair to grad those people a small bonus.
On the old wom so many people asked for that feature, maybe do it here better?

Kisses

Skill

Can we please get 50% of the Bonus the Pet will give when eveolved, while lvling it?
We spend Hours and Hours and alot of Yang to finish the pet, and i think its fair to grad those people a small bonus.
On the old wom so many people asked for that feature, maybe do it here better?

Kisses
The bonus is only applied when you are riding the mount, if it is not evolved, you cannot ride it, hence you don't get any bonus..

NuAsaya

The bonus is only applied when you are riding the mount, if it is not evolved, you cannot ride it, hence you don't get any bonus..
yep i know, but i wanted a change, that when its not evolved you always get a 50% bonuses from the stats. so the lvling of it makes more fun

Loco

yep i know, but i wanted a change, that when its not evolved you always get a 50% bonuses from the stats. so the lvling of it makes more fun
That would break pvp. Additionally there are pets like the rabbit aswell.

GGeox

Will devolving a mount result in level/attribute reset? for example, if I evolved it at lvl 80 and 10 aggresion, will the devolve cause it to start from lvl 1 and 0 aggresion?

Chrizz

Will devolving a mount result in level/attribute reset? for example, if I evolved it at lvl 80 and 10 aggresion, will the devolve cause it to start from lvl 1 and 0 aggresion?
no it will go back to the status before evolving

Areya

Community Manager
Staff member
Dear all,

Starting yesterday, the IM Tombola gives you a chance to win the Bernie Pet Seal which you can use to have a Bernie pet and, ultimately, a Bernie mount.

Please check the image below for the maximum stats you can get after the pet is evolved into a mount. Remember, those bonuses are only given while you are riding the mount, and are only available one at a time. That means you can either have your mount in Aggressor, Evader or Defender mode, not all at the same time.

Hope this helps,

Areya

1686047238974.png

sebham

If we max Evasion on a mount, what values do we get? We can only see the example for aggression and (similarly) defense? Asking in general not for bernie or camel in specific

Ursanu

What does Avoid stand for? Is it the same as chance to block physical attacks? or chance to dodge arrows? or both?

V3rsus

Dear all,

Starting yesterday, the IM Tombola gives you a chance to win the Bernie Pet Seal which you can use to have a Bernie pet and, ultimately, a Bernie mount.

Please check the image below for the maximum stats you can get after the pet is evolved into a mount. Remember, those bonuses are only given while you are riding the mount, and are only available one at a time. That means you can either have your mount in Aggressor, Evader or Defender mode, not all at the same time.

Hope this helps,

Areya

View attachment 729
Is the actual speed of the Bernie similar to the Camel or the Lion? or worse?