What's new

Please up the Cor Draconis droprate

Zaton

Hey there,

when farming cors I find myself dropping them at around 3 - 4 Cor Draconis per hour. At level 60 that amounted to around 2.5 hrs per day and was feasible and casual friendly. However with those rates this amounts to 5 - 6 hrs daily at lv 90+ and it simply feels like a chore.

I imagine that there are faster ways to farm them other than on stones, like pulling capes in SD3 or HL, but that would also lose significant profit.

My suggestion would be to increase the droprate of cors to keep the overall time investment in check.

In order to combat cor inflation through a bunch of lv 50 chars I would keep the droprate for the first 10 cors and increase the droprate for 10 - 15 and increase further 15 - 20 with the goal of bringing overall time investment down to 3 - 4 hrs per day, which is still quite a lot of daily time for a hobby.

Cheers

YeLLo

Maybe there should be a balance. Farming lvl 90 stones it take ages to get the cors done(4 hours of full farm if you get the spawn of the stones). So again, low level spots > high level again.

Chrizz

Really? Are you farming with m skills and die 3 times per metin?, if not I have no idea how it can be that slow even without using thief glove.
:ROFLMAO: na im farming with G Skills and die maybe 1 time if there is spawn of 3 groups in row with many many flame soldiers. but i dont have a mount, still using horse

Toxic

Can't say cor drop is that amazing in beta maps either, it takes a while to get them done, which is decent I guess, but a lil increase would be nice too

Boy67the7

Ye i am not playing anymore until they finally change something. High lvl is just not fun if you cant play 8h a day.