What's new

Rant

Thorus

1. First of all the upgrading sistem is totaly a crap , if you don't have luck you can't make an item+9 (doesn't need any example i think all players know that)
  2. You changed the boss drop you buffed yang for 3 days and nerfed upgrades , the yang has got an nerf but items of upgrade still not got an buff
  3. the polymorph marble still have a lots of bugs like baby spider you got 1 hit and 2 misses
  4. the pvp sistem is not working its like same if you have resistence or not ( you said on nemere will come that will change , it will not change with anything because you nerfed rezistence in pvp in pvm everywhere )
  5. when you will stop testing updates on us and you start testing yourself ?
  6. on the item shop doesn't exist any consumable like pet ring amulet etc (you don't wanna make money) and we are in 2024 i think no one in this moment will say it's for donating srv because you can farm yang and buy it from game
  7. the concept of this srv is not hard is unfair .
  8. so in the end i hope you will not throw in me with hate because i wanna srv where i enjoy to play on this moment i don't think that way , and i hope you will have a talk in witch way you wanna go with the srv.

Dave

Game Master
Game Master
Hello,

This looks more like feedback and not a suggestion, if you obtain any good feedback from the other players you will need to compile that into proper suggestions.
Moved to the right forum section.

Kind Regards,
Dave

Toxic

the concept of this srv is not hard is unfair
facts XD It's insane to nerf everything left right and center, to keep talking that "oLd WoM hAd OvErPoWeReD sTuFf" while making all the wrong changes literally EVERYWHERE. Snake you had the best server possible in your hands and you managed to ruin it, honestly congrats. And do NOT come and say again how you care about the server and the longevity and what players want because you don't. If you did care you would realise that holding onto your ideas and living with the self-centered idea that you know best is not a great idea. You've touched and ruined literally every aspect of the game:
  • Upgrading sucks, who cares, it's supposed to be hard, oh some guys get their stuff +9 from the first time and some waste 20-30kkk to still be at +8? unlucky.
  • The fishing mini-game literally everyone hates and we can't enjoy the new update because of it, but who cares it "reduces" the hackers number.
  • Mining you made an absolute joke of the refine rate, so you'll go with an inventory of ore, that's 45k ore, and get maybe 20-30 refined ores.
  • Metins? I'll give you my chars to go farm some to see the great drop. Bosses? Same thing, but that's okay, just go do a lvl 96 char like everyone else. Oh wait, we did make a lvl 90 one and the drop is almost the same.
  • Chaos drop? On average 3 changers, maybe 5 if you're super lucky, but mostly 1-2 cuz... why more? Chaoses on the OG server were something fun to do and people looked forward to breaking them. Here I keep hundreds of them because I don't feel motivated to break them.
  • Battlepass? Here struggle to do it to get a costume and some decent stuff on the way, but don't worry, those artizanal you got after breaking 3k metins and losing your sanity? Worse than blessing scroll, you have better luck on the blacksmith.
  • Dungeons? Haha you just had to ruin those too. Cooldown per PC that only annoyes people like me that play alone or with one partner, the people that play half a guild for a char will have no problem to farm x10 dungeons at the same time.
  • Bonuses? What, 2hh 2 status 6 drop aren't good variations? Go waste thousands of changers to get 4x6 750hp on an armor. Or a good hundred changers to never see Immune on a shield.
  • PvM resistances are not 100% cuz f you, go get killed everywhere by everything. Blessing spell is only 75% for the same reason, combine that with the berserk extra damage perk and there you are, a body warrior getting abused by every monster possible. Even with good items XD
  • PvP? Why bother since the visual bug is so strong you literally don't see the guy you're dueling with cast the skills that kill you. Or he's in map2 for you but he's actually right next to you. I don't even wanna talk about the damage, random chars without bio, alchemy, even full P deal at least 10k damage and somehow that's okay, really looking forward to farming 2 years nemere to see some big balancing change because of the nemere items. On a side note I bet nemere will have a random cooldown because why not?
And the crap the team pulls like the liquid thing yesterday before the GT is questionable to say it nicely. And don't go and say "we stated it will be like this from the start' or some other excuses. You made a vague forum post and people assumed you'd get one thing right, the tournament. Dearest team, you are doing the same mistakes Paci made on dev side with this obssession to make the server "hard" and the same mistakes the "managing" side of the team made on the OG Wom. What will happen is history will repeat itself and you'll lose most playerbase and you'll close it again with some ghost excuse nobody will believe.

General public opinion is everyone is sick and tired of updates they can't enjoy, stupid minigames at every corner, random new school stuff while also dying on the hill that this is an old school server, but we can't have the new school stuff we want, just the ones we hate. And this big rant is coming from someone that was here from day one and defended you and supported you from day one. And even I am goddamn tired.

For the TLDR people, long story short start CARING about what players want.

THANKS

Last edited:

r1r2r3

Hello,

This looks more like feedback and not a suggestion, if you obtain any good feedback from the other players you will need to compile that into proper suggestions.
Moved to the right forum section.

Kind Regards,
Dave
No better way to separate the team from the community even more than treating us like kids and explaining things like "you're the adults".

"If you obtain any good feedback"? Man, there's enough feedback all over the forums, at this point you shouldn't expect some things to come into the form of suggestions. It also doesn't help that almost any suggestions, be it half-reasonable or not, gets shutdown (post closed) shortly after its made. Then you expect more people to use the forums and make suggestions.

It's the same issue as long ago. The team has an agenda that it follows, without sharing more of it with the community. It's not the community's fault, so you're honestly the last person ever that should give a reply like this - as if there were anything but hostile replies around here from team members.

My honest and sincere piece of advice would be to change the Forums to a Notice Board, purge all player accounts, and use this to just share information, instead of receive. Most of you are clearly not fit to receive feedback and criticism, hostile or not, and turn it into something constructive. As hard as you want to believe you're making changes for the community, you're almost always taking decisions against it.

IDemonI

Imo the part with the upgrades is totally true. I just started playing ag6ain like a month ago, and throughout this month i failed like 20 items at +9, 5 of which being last week. While its true that i got some to +9, its frustrating af, and im talking about low lvv items, i dont wanna know about poison or rune lets say. Put 23 blessing scrolls in a clean lv 8 necklace, just for the sake of it... I didnt even see it +8..... Not gonna cover other aspects cuz im not there yet but yeah

TVA

Playing here feels like insanity.
You keep repeating the same actions (metins/upgrading/alchemy) - and 0 changes.
Idk if the private server should be this hard - there are few people that can farm 6/8 hours per day. And even those don't have full accounts.

Acorn

I do think that things could definitely be made easier. I do also think that things such as GT had a massive impact on the market, raising prices and distributing some wealth around the server. Obviously I am not a fan of the roulette aspect of the game, but we have to accept this is the game's identity, whether you like it or not. I've always been under the impression that on a game like this it is imperative that you do not try to craft items yourself, that you do not try to switch bonuses on items yourself as the upprates and changer rates are so low, so to roll your desired bonuses you likely have something like 1/10000 or even smaller. With all that being said, obviously as shaman, or other minority character some things you will have to craft yourself, and that is when things become quite tricky, but at the same time you have to accept that you have chosen a minority character and you have to put up with the disadvantages of playing that.

The game is hard, and there is definitely room to make it slightly easier, but at the end of it, this server is all about patience. Eventually everything will be crafted/made but you just have to take your time and be patient. Throwing tens of kkk into items at once is not the way.

Regarding bosses, drop and other things, obviously I don't farm bosses so I am not able to comment on that, but to be fair we are at this point where there are so many people farming beta and beta bosses that their loot is abysmal if you only catch a few bosses per spawn. If you manage to catch 10+ bosses, you can definitely make good money from what I've seen from other players, but obviously that requires you are around for hours upon hours at the exact time to farm those bosses which is somewhat unrealistic.

Fishing, mining, I'll hold my tongue. You all know my opinion on that.

IDemonI

Another thing id like to point out is the fact that item shop items are really damn expensive (costumes and etc) when it comes to the price of the dc.. like idk but for me it feels like too much. And economy thaught me that the lower the price, the higher the demand :)

Stforjanka

• Upgrading sucks, who cares, it's supposed to be hard, oh some guys get their stuff +9 from the first time and some waste 20-30kkk to still be at +8? unlucky.
That's why I'll die on the hill of the statement that if u wanna make the rates hard u have to give something in return if the upgrade fails, idc how anti climatic it feels. I think that the 100% scrolls are much more anti climatic than increasing next change of upgrade or sum ****. Or at least place the hard RNG on dropping the upgrade items, not on upgrade chances themselves, but it's too late for that.

Or use the existing system and give back half of refine skill if it fails or something. Just not the 100% scrolls, i really dislike the direction its currently taking, and I think any other solution would be much more viable. We were hard set on slowing down the sv, and now we came up with momentum, put a bunch of 100% scrolls, now it's neither newschool or oldschool, idk.

Last edited:

MeGun

I just stopped playing like 2 months ago
-Beta mobs deals too much damage (In Nephrite, as a shaman, 50% spell, 40 arrows, full ice, 1k defence and 30 dodge) I NEED TO RUN FROM FEW MAGS
-Drop from stones and bosses are crap
-The chance to upgrade is too low, my beta bell will die+6 (failed a lot at +3/4/5)
-PVP at high level are impossible, a ton of materials for craft droppable only from BOSSES / AND THE UPGRADE CHANCE IS THE PROBLEM
THEY DON'T WANNA YOU TO EVOLVE, CRAP EVENTS, LACK OF UPDATES AND NERFS

PlaQ

I would also add the following:

• The current pace of the game is way way too slow. All Right you played several months tryhard PvM and want to start PvP -----> wait 6 months for Skills & Bios
  • I dont mind if the game is hard and forces you to have good EQ but upgrading basic EQ should not be that much luck dependent. Glad you added these Scrolls they helped quite a bit to avoid frustration but at way too high costs. Luck should not be constantly overrewarding compared to active farming.
  • PvP is just not good. The DMG output of classes is uneven and is DIFFERENT even compared to old Wom2. Nemere wont change anything since its already unbalanced on 59 PvP where it was quite good on old wom2 except Dragon Schamans. Adding Equipment to unbalanced PvP wont help. The DMG output of PvM Farmers, Chars with basic EQ & normal Skills is higher then on old Wom2.
  • Pushes like Liquids are way way too overpriced and undersupplied. PvP is also Balanced around them (Green & Grey) and its impossible to fight a lot of times if you dont have acces to them.
  • Mounting, Running, Slowing in PvP is really annoying if everyone deals insane ammounts of damage. There should be cooldowns on Mounting UP + Using Mount Skills. After engaging into PvP.
  • I dont think they changed something on the Bonuses. There are just way less switcher wich make it seem harder. There should be ways to farm more switcher.
  • The casual Events are not good in todays Standarts. Compared to other SV these Events feel like they are not rewarding at all. I sometimes even totally minded them since just Farming Azrael & Aqua was better. We also need more PvP Events like GT to play and focus on the next objective.
  • Alchemy is not in a great spot. Way too hard and way to overdepended. Cl3-Cl4-Cl5 fail way too often resulting in days & days of farming for nothing --- most casual players don't even have EQ worth one Cl5 Try.

Thorus

• The current pace of the game is way way too slow. All Right you played several months tryhard PvM and want to start PvP -----> wait 6 months for Skills & Bios
  • I dont mind if the game is hard and forces you to have good EQ but upgrading basic EQ should not be that much luck dependent. Glad you added these Scrolls they helped quite a bit to avoid frustration but at way too high costs. Luck should not be constantly overrewarding compared to active farming.
  • PvP is just not good. The DMG output of classes is uneven and is DIFFERENT even compared to old Wom2. Nemere wont change anything since its already unbalanced on 59 PvP where it was quite good on old wom2 except Dragon Schamans. Adding Equipment to unbalanced PvP wont help. The DMG output of PvM Farmers, Chars with basic EQ & normal Skills is higher then on old Wom2.
  • Pushes like Liquids are way way too overpriced and undersupplied. PvP is also Balanced around them (Green & Grey) and its impossible to fight a lot of times if you dont have acces to them.
  • Mounting, Running, Slowing in PvP is really annoying if everyone deals insane ammounts of damage. There should be cooldowns on Mounting UP + Using Mount Skills. After engaging into PvP.
  • I dont think they changed something on the Bonuses. There are just way less switcher wich make it seem harder. There should be ways to farm more switcher.
  • The casual Events are not good in todays Standarts. Compared to other SV these Events feel like they are not rewarding at all. I sometimes even totally minded them since just Farming Azrael & Aqua was better. We also need more PvP Events like GT to play and focus on the next objective.
  • Alchemy is not in a great spot. Way too hard and way to overdepended. Cl3-Cl4-Cl5 fail way too often resulting in days & days of farming for nothing --- most casual players don't even have EQ worth one Cl5 Try.
for the alchemy i have 40 kkk invested and still no cl5 .... 2 days ago i had 5 90 shield +8 and at the moment all are +3 +4 after 12 kkk i speack only to pvm equip no i think they are amusing when we go for upgrade :))

Reactions: TVA

RathyB

I'm a new player (4 days in) and I'm already scared of how this is already going, I actually want some help understanding some stuff. Why the heck is there a minimum lvl to make a shop (lvl 15 or lvl 75 in other kingdoms) that will make most of people flock blues which is usually the most populated nation, another thing is why voting is only for MD and not an option for DC? I know I may be only lvl 18 (exp blocked) and haven't explored this "new" WoM but seriously, you all know that without Thief glove from IS is always a bit harder to farm specially if you don't have any drop chance from items + glove in-game (1h ones). You picked the name WoM, I bet knowning very well that it was a pretty good server, so don't throw it's name in the mud. If I'm being unreasonable, sorry but that's how it feels.

IDemonI

I'm a new player (4 days in) and I'm already scared of how this is already going, I actually want some help understanding some stuff. Why the heck is there a minimum lvl to make a shop (lvl 15 or lvl 75 in other kingdoms) that will make most of people flock blues which is usually the most populated nation, another thing is why voting is only for MD and not an option for DC? I know I may be only lvl 18 (exp blocked) and haven't explored this "new" WoM but seriously, you all know that without Thief glove from IS is always a bit harder to farm specially if you don't have any drop chance from items + glove in-game (1h ones). You picked the name WoM, I bet knowning very well that it was a pretty good server, so don't throw it's name in the mud. If I'm being unreasonable, sorry but that's how it feels.
Yeah its a bit cringe that we can only vote for a chance to spin a wheel that gives nothing good, instead of a magic coin shop with dc items, but double their price, that gets randomized every other week or so

RathyB

Yeah its a bit cringe that we can only vote for a chance to spin a wheel that gives nothing good, instead of a magic coin shop with dc items, but double their price, that gets randomized every other week or so
And the glove is 7 days only, 15 days would be reasonable at least, maybe I can afford it in time of the next event part ahah

IDemonI

Also, when i was sitting map1 the other week, some guy said he has 1 more try to make the poison +9, and if it fails he gonna quit. I was like damn this guy weak. And then he said its +8 since the beginning of the server ☠️

Cyprian

I agree with you on everything but why so many ro players still support such hardcore pvm servers? One retired GM once told that 99% wom players will never build a pvp char but there are still many players who farm 12/24 daily. Can you explain it?

facts XD It's insane to nerf everything left right and center, to keep talking that "oLd WoM hAd OvErPoWeReD sTuFf" while making all the wrong changes literally EVERYWHERE. Snake you had the best server possible in your hands and you managed to ruin it, honestly congrats. And do NOT come and say again how you care about the server and the longevity and what players want because you don't. If you did care you would realise that holding onto your ideas and living with the self-centered idea that you know best is not a great idea. You've touched and ruined literally every aspect of the game:
  • The fishing mini-game literally everyone hates and we can't enjoy the new update because of it, but who cares it "reduces" the hackers number.
  • Mining you made an absolute joke of the refine rate, so you'll go with an inventory of ore, that's 45k ore, and get maybe 20-30 refined ores.
  • Metins? I'll give you my chars to go farm some to see the great drop. Bosses? Same thing, but that's okay, just go do a lvl 96 char like everyone else. Oh wait, we did make a lvl 90 one and the drop is almost the same.
  • Chaos drop? On average 3 changers, maybe 5 if you're super lucky, but mostly 1-2 cuz... why more? Chaoses on the OG server were something fun to do and people looked forward to breaking them. Here I keep hundreds of them because I don't feel motivated to break them.
  • Battlepass? Here struggle to do it to get a costume and some decent stuff on the way, but don't worry, those artizanal you got after breaking 3k metins and losing your sanity? Worse than blessing scroll, you have better luck on the blacksmith.
  • Dungeons? Haha you just had to ruin those too. Cooldown per PC that only annoyes people like me that play alone or with one partner, the people that play half a guild for a char will have no problem to farm x10 dungeons at the same time.
  • Bonuses? What, 2hh 2 status 6 drop aren't good variations? Go waste thousands of changers to get 4x6 750hp on an armor. Or a good hundred changers to never see Immune on a shield.
  • PvM resistances are not 100% cuz f you, go get killed everywhere by everything. Blessing spell is only 75% for the same reason, combine that with the berserk extra damage perk and there you are, a body warrior getting abused by every monster possible. Even with good items XD
  • PvP? Why bother since the visual bug is so strong you literally don't see the guy you're dueling with cast the skills that kill you. Or he's in map2 for you but he's actually right next to you. I don't even wanna talk about the damage, random chars without bio, alchemy, even full P deal at least 10k damage and somehow that's okay, really looking forward to farming 2 years nemere to see some big balancing change because of the nemere items. On a side note I bet nemere will have a random cooldown because why not?
And the crap the team pulls like the liquid thing yesterday before the GT is questionable to say it nicely. And don't go and say "we stated it will be like this from the start' or some other excuses. You made a vague forum post and people assumed you'd get one thing right, the tournament. Dearest team, you are doing the same mistakes Paci made on dev side with this obssession to make the server "hard" and the same mistakes the "managing" side of the team made on the OG Wom. What will happen is history will repeat itself and you'll lose most playerbase and you'll close it again with some ghost excuse nobody will believe.

General public opinion is everyone is sick and tired of updates they can't enjoy, stupid minigames at every corner, random new school stuff while also dying on the hill that this is an old school server, but we can't have the new school stuff we want, just the ones we hate. And this big rant is coming from someone that was here from day one and defended you and supported you from day one. And even I am goddamn tired.

For the TLDR people, long story short start CARING about what players want.

THANKS
+1 team read it 10 times every night before going to bed