What's new

Rant

Toxic

Actually I read that post again and right now I'm thinking what aspects do they considered overpowered
The ones that annoyed me the most that Snake stated were "overpowered" on the OG WoM were:

Chaos Drop
The lack of farm block
The lack of this stupid PC cooldown that doesn't allow you to make 2-3-4-1000 accounts and groups to farm just dungeons if you wanted to

RathyB

The ones that annoyed me the most that Snake stated were "overpowered" on the OG WoM were:

Chaos Drop
The lack of farm block
The lack of this stupid PC cooldown that doesn't allow you to make 2-3-4-1000 accounts and groups to farm just dungeons if you wanted to
Sorry I don't understand how chaos drop was "overpowered" because sometimes I would get a couple changers with IS glove + 40% drop + thief glove (3h) (i know it's not as good as 1 hour one). I don't know if any team member plays the game but, if it's overpowered the drop, then I can say that most of items in-game are overpriced as well.

r1r2r3

Chaos Drop
The lack of farm block
And somehow we had more fun there.

Better Chaos drops and people being able to farm more made things decently priced for the entire server. You could farm map2 and allow yourself to indulge in opening some Razador chests and whatnot. Doubt that'll be possible here. Meanwhile you pop a chaos here and you might even get a single changer.

But I suppose it's much more fun for 1-2 guild to be able to run Naaga, for example. Really improves the playing experience for everyone else.

IDemonI

And somehow we had more fun there.

Better Chaos drops and people being able to farm more made things decently priced for the entire server. You could farm map2 and allow yourself to indulge in opening some Razador chests and whatnot. Doubt that'll be possible here. Meanwhile you pop a chaos here and you might even get a single changer.

But I suppose it's much more fun for 1-2 guild to be able to run Naaga, for example. Really improves the playing experience for everyone else.
Yeah for me there will be no bigger failure on this sv than naaga. Impossible. Ever.

Toxic

Sorry I don't understand how chaos drop was "overpowered" because sometimes I would get a couple changers with IS glove + 40% drop + thief glove (3h) (i know it's not as good as 1 hour one). I don't know if any team member plays the game but, if it's overpowered the drop, then I can say that most of items in-game are overpriced as well.
Well in his pov it was because he is randomly comparing 7-8 years old OG WoM with this barely 1 year old server XD

IDemonI

Haven't reached Naaga dungeon yet, what's wrong with it?
Well at the start of the sv only 2 guilds were able to make naaga, since vizito and kenki would spawn in the same place, and they would camp them. It went like this for a while then they changed it

RathyB

Well at the start of the sv only 2 guilds were able to make naaga, since vizito and kenki would spawn in the same place, and they would camp them. It went like this for a while then they changed it
So this vizito and kenki drop like the key for it?

fly

I'll follow this 'rant' themed discussion and say this:

I've said it once, and will say it again, i believe the whole upgrading system could be fixed by making the artisan stone more accessible.
Right now it's so rare and expensive that it's not even worth thinking about using it lol.
imagine farming 1kkk only to + your item and failing, setting you back maybe days or weeks of farm.

On the old wom the artisan stone used to drop at beta chaoses, if you were lucky you could've gotten maybe 1 in 5 chaoses or so. I still can't fathom why they didn't went with this approach here as well.
Staff is also aware of this issue, as they tried to *fix* it with the 'refinement' skill, which, in my opinion, it's not enough.

Tasky

I'll follow this 'rant' themed discussion and say this:

I've said it once, and will say it again, i believe the whole upgrading system could be fixed by making the artisan stone more accessible.
Right now it's so rare and expensive that it's not even worth thinking about using it lol.
imagine farming 1kkk only to + your item and failing, setting you back maybe days or weeks of farm.

On the old wom the artisan stone used to drop at beta chaoses, if you were lucky you could've gotten maybe 1 in 5 chaoses or so. I still can't fathom why they didn't went with this approach here as well.
Staff is also aware of this issue, as they tried to *fix* it with the 'refinement' skill, which, in my opinion, it's not enough.
dont get me started with the 'refine' bs. Had to use 19 exo scrolls and 19 books to go from 0 to 7 and to fail the item (obviously).

I agree with this statement, the old system was better.