Summer 2023 Costume Design Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seria

Graphic Designer
Staff member
Graphic Designer
design contest summer 2023.png

🎨 Welcome to the Costume Design Contest! We are thrilled to see your creativity and imagination come to life. 🎨

As a player, you know how important costumes are, they embody the personality of your character and give that extra edge in battles. This is why we are inviting you to design a new look for an old costume, that will set your character apart from the rest!

The contest is open to all players with a knack for design. So whether you're an aspiring artist or just a gamer with a keen eye for detail, you're welcome to participate.

How to participate:
Design a new look for an old costume.
You can use the empty model images to draw on, or make a sketch of your own.
The final costume will be made based on the winner's design, so don't worry about your art skills, we will make it work.
You can use any program for designing that is most convenient for you.
You can make a design for male or female only if you want to, no need to make for both, we will make them match.

You're able to participate until 24.7 by submitting your work in this thread. ❗

Rules:
All designs must fit the given costume model.
If your design is clearly made for a different model, it will be discarded.
You're not able to participate after deadline on 24.7.
Your design must not violate forum rules.
Use of AI is forbidden.
Any designs suspected of using AI will be required to provide proof of not doing so.
If you have any questions about the contest, contact Seria. Keep this thread for contest participation only.

Prizes:
🏆1st place

Your designed costume with a special effect.
You will be able to name the costume and your name will be in costume's description.

🥈2nd place
100dc

🥉3rd place
50dc

On 25.7 staff will vote for top 5 designs, after that players can vote for winner on Discord and forum until 30.7.
The winners will be announced 31.7.
Winning design will be made into a costume during following month and be available for purchase in itemshop for 1 month. Itemshop costumes will not have a special effect to them.

Happy Designing!

femalemodel.png
male model.png

Toxic

Well..
Imagination?
pink_checkmark.png

Any design skill? Nope.

I'd genuinely like to apologize for how bad it looks but I hope you get the vibe 🤣
I feel like we don't have enough colorful costumes, even less purple.. soo.. here it is

femalemodel.png

Snejinka

would be also nice looking with violet accent
Thank you for your feedback for my design. I have tried the purple details actually, but it didn't look as eye-catching as the red ones. Also I think WoM will most likely release the Witch's Dress in the future, I wanted us to have something different. + I wanted something for our lovely sura players, nearly no "cute" looking costumes go well with their red Fiend hand :devilish:

Status
Not open for further replies.