What's new

Summer 2023 Costume Design Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himera

Hello! Considering that it's summer🌊, I thought it would be nice to have a suit that matches the season. I hope you find the vibrant colors⛱️ delightful and that they evoke the perfect summer vibe☀️ for you.
Here are two options for you: one with water effects💦 and one without.F_Model.pngF_model_effect.png

UrsuPolar

Everyone is wondering if they want to see just a regular colorful dress. Some do. But not us.
Inspired by TeamTO's Jade Armor, I present to you the "Jade Armor Costume"
WoM2_JadeArmor_Model.png
The costume would be separated from the helmet. Here's a closer look of the helmet ↴

WoM2_JadeArmor_Helmet&Haircut.png

Of course, it would not be complete without the haircut. Because of that, I propose the adding of a new haircut (the purple one). The green one alongside the face paint would be visible when the helmet is equiped.
Here's a closer look of the Armor ↴
WoM2_JadeArmor_Costume.png
I hope you like this one and you are excited to see it added to the game.
Peace!

Last edited:

Essential

Looking through the current costume selection, I saw there's a bit too many dark and grim-toned costumes, so I wanted to take a more pure approach, also in tone with our Second Chapter: Order. My aim was to keep the overall costume simple, yet add enough detail where possible to seemingly create an entirely different version. I took everything that was grey as canvas.
View attachment 1016

The color palette has been carefully chosen:
- First, we have variations of the palette used throughout the WoM brand > shades of brown, yellow, and orange from the main logo, and the eternal blue as we all know it from the Item Shop button.
- Second, the colors represent order and purity, in tune with our Second Chapter.
- Third of all, because we cannot ignore such things, Slava Ukraini.

Of course, we couldn't do without some eye-candy for the playerbase.

I personally named this version of the costume Angel Maid (of Order).

Hopefully, I'll have enough time to finish the male iteration today as well.
This is liiiiiiit 🔥so much work on details and feel of the costume.

Chrizz

Looking through the current costume selection, I saw there's a bit too many dark and grim-toned costumes, so I wanted to take a more pure approach, also in tone with our Second Chapter: Order. My aim was to keep the overall costume simple, yet add enough detail where possible to seemingly create an entirely different version. I took everything that was grey as canvas.
View attachment 1016

The color palette has been carefully chosen:
- First, we have variations of the palette used throughout the WoM brand > shades of brown, yellow, and orange from the main logo, and the eternal blue as we all know it from the Item Shop button.
- Second, the colors represent order and purity, in tune with our Second Chapter.
- Third of all, because we cannot ignore such things, Slava Ukraini.

Of course, we couldn't do without some eye-candy for the playerbase.

I personally named this version of the costume Angel Maid (of Order).

Hopefully, I'll have enough time to finish the male iteration today as well.
Just add Blueish white Hair as a colour and its perfect :D

Status
Not open for further replies.