What's new

the lv 90 weapons will evolve? (triton+9) in Beta weapon?

tytanu69

Hi,
I want to know if the lv 90 weapons will can be evolved or they will be crafted .
We really need to know if our investment are worth are not.
Waiting for your reply.

Mamut

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
We cannot disclose such things before update - it'll be unfair if some people will have more information than others and can be prepared for the update.
If we will disclose anything, we will do it publicly that all players can access it.

PlaQ

This answer is one of the reasons why players don't trust the team. It makes people afraid to invest in PvP and slows down the game. I would honestly suggest that you guys make things like this more transparent. I really hope it won't be like in the old Wom2 where you were forced to switch and buy new gear instead of upgrading.

Zenoheld

this answer doesn't mean anything, a good +9 65lv weapon costs around 1.5-2kkk if it has great bonuses, and the transforming to the lv90 weapon and upgrading that is also few kkks at least. this information should be given asap.

Gankster

imagine people who want to evolve their evolved 65 weapons, to 90 wep pvp, in nearly future u gonna cry that there is no pvp competition, beta is made like that so everyone who didnt had chance to make early-mid game pvp gear could make it in the end game

Boy67the7

PvP Equipment as a whole.

What if new Earring Necklace Bracelet etc comes out?

So my very expensive rare Ebony Earrings or Heavenstear Bracelet and Necklace are worthless? xd

I just want to say that if i had a very expensive pvp equipment and you couldnt upgrade it or there are new ones i would quit. And i think many feels that way.

Imagine wasting 2kkk for a 90 weapon with good bonuses just you can throw it away and get 105 weapons on a different way.

Gankster

PvP Equipment as a whole.

What if new Earring Necklace Bracelet etc comes out?

So my very expensive rare Ebony Earrings or Heavenstear Bracelet and Necklace are worthless? xd

I just want to say that if i had a very expensive pvp equipment and you couldnt upgrade it or there are new ones i would quit. And i think many feels that way.

Imagine wasting 2kkk for a 90 weapon with good bonuses just you can throw it away and get 105 weapons on a different way.
Isn't its the same thing with pvm? Why invest in poison sword when u later can get 90(105) weapon ? A lot of new gear will be introduced into game with new maps like: Deceiptul forest, deugsan peaks so whats the point of investing in any gear?

Boy67the7

Isn't its the same thing with pvm? Why invest in poison sword when u later can get 90(105) weapon ? A lot of new gear will be introduced into game with new maps like: Deceiptul forest, deugsan peaks so whats the point of investing in any gear?
ye true if pvm cant get upgraded its the same.

But i think 75 weapons will be relevant for a long long time because zodiak weapons come very late.

But for other equipment i agree.

Toxic

Neither PvP nor PvM could be upgraded in the old server. But it was fine because, unlike this one, things were thought through and every level bracket needed good items. Your PvP items - ebony earrings, heaven's tear bracelet etc were good for lvl 39-79 players. Level 92 weapons (at +9 they're level 92 not 90) could be okay compared to dark dragon pvp weapons +4 (that's how much you could upgrade if you wanted to stop at lvl 96 pvp). Aqua armors were the last pvp armor so on that note we were okay, until nemere gear you could still rock a lvl 60 helm and quillin shoes. for 96 pvp people had ruby/emerald/garnet/sapphire earrings, necklaces, bracelets.. and so on.. That's why I said in another thread that their MMR based dojang is stupid because it doesn't force players to choose a level bracket and so most pvp items that exist right now on the server are going to be - you guessed it, useless.
Same for pvm, soul crystal eq was perfect from 62 to 105 until you got nemere pvm earrings, and way later we got pvm necklaces and bracelets. 75 weeapons were fine until lvl 105, but later on they added 95 weapons. As always, the players that played the old wom know so much more than the new guys. Wanna bet nobody that played old wom evolved a 65 weapon?
I'll never understand why they gatekeep information and change things that worked just fine... why "fix" something that ain't broken...
And as the old server, once they'll add the dark dragons map and you'll see you can't evolve your stuff, players will leave, just like on the old server XD

Last edited:

AdamlMalysz

thats normal in mmorpg.. expansion > new gear > sell ur old stuff.. there's tons of ppl that will buy it
Yes, but very few people will invest in pvp weapons, because it's better to invest in this when you reach endgame. What's the point of investing in PVP weapon on 65 lvl for example, you can't fight vs 90 lvl player anyway, having fun with other players by doing pvp on low/mid lvl? would make sense if cost of making pvp gear wouldn't be that high.

Toxic

Yes, but very few people will invest in pvp weapons, because it's better to invest in this when you reach endgame. What's the point of investing in PVP weapon on 65 lvl for example, you can't fight vs 90 lvl player anyway, having fun with other players by doing pvp on low/mid lvl? would make sense if cost of making pvp gear wouldn't be that high.
see that's where dojang came in, you made 70 weapons to do pvp at 79, but I think some did 65 weapons too for the same reason

Boy67the7

thats normal in mmorpg.. expansion > new gear > sell ur old stuff.. there's tons of ppl that will buy it
but on a server were good stuff is farmed in like 1 week or 1 month.

Here you farm for months for decent pvp equipment DECENT! Probably will take years for perfect pvp equip.

There still is no ebony earrings for example with 4x 15 and 10 demi imagin having them.

They will drop so hard in price when new gear comes they will be worth less then new things with lets say 3x 15, even tho they are so hard to switch that maybe there is 1 of these in 1 year server.

Iluna

but on a server were good stuff is farmed in like 1 week or 1 month.

Here you farm for months for decent pvp equipment DECENT! Probably will take years for perfect pvp equip.

There still is no ebony earrings for example with 4x 15 and 10 demi imagin having them.

They will drop so hard in price when new gear comes they will be worth less then new things with lets say 3x 15, even tho they are so hard to switch that maybe there is 1 of these in 1 year server.
nope.. same in other games where it takes months..

Boy67the7

You spend months to get to late game and farm them. You dont spend Months per gear piece xd

in metin you literally are max lvl and after that spend months to get 1 perfect piece.

Iluna

You spend months to get to late game and farm them. You dont spend Months per gear piece xd

in metin you literally are max lvl and after that spend months to get 1 perfect piece.
oh yes u do.. 3/3 BiS Pvp Perks ( used to take months to get the money for it )

leveling up to 60, just takes 1 - 2 days for tryhards ( trust me got 2.9k hours in that game )
8f86dc05e612439b31b12b1d915c38a5.png