What's new

the lv 90 weapons will evolve? (triton+9) in Beta weapon?

Toxic

You spend months to get to late game and farm them. You dont spend Months per gear piece xd

in metin you literally are max lvl and after that spend months to get 1 perfect piece.
most hardcore mmorpgs are like that... can't give examples here but I've played plenty where you get max level pretty fast and then grind your cheeks off for gear

Boy67the7

oh yes u do.. 3/3 BiS Pvp Perks ( used to take months to get the money for it )

leveling up to 60, just takes 1 - 2 days for tryhards ( trust me got 2.9k hours in that game )
8f86dc05e612439b31b12b1d915c38a5.png
Really for 1 item?

I only knew the pve on new world u get it quick but assumed that for pvp too.

I mean i dont have that many hours there u should know better but do you really think that if you really need months for 1 perfect pvp piece and it gets reset or made worthless its good? I mean there is nothing in any mmo i know like ebony 4x 15 10 demi its just so rare and that getting reset for example would make me instantly leave the server.

I know WoW and NW has this resets with gear if new content comes. But pvp gear in wow for example is pretty easy and almost everybody has the same so gear doesnt really matter there, I dont know much about NW pvp but i dont think the impact between a good pvp item and a perfect item is this big as in metin,

If you have a armor with 4x 15 and HP and ebony with 4x 15 and Demi the diff is huge if you had instead 3x15 HP armor or 3x 15 10 demi because you take so much more damage.

But ye i dont like the idea of making gear useless thats why i dont play WoW or NW anymore.

Iluna

it was like that ye. even pve if u want 3/3 perfect items are 250k + which takes good time ..^^
but it got easier now. sadly playerbase is down to 6-7k same time

PlaQ

This guy literally compares trash MMO's with different PvP Systems with metin2. Totally different system. Old Equipment in PvP should be able to be upgraded. Especially when you need to Farm for weeks to get a single High End piece of Equipment.

Toxic

I am honestly okay with both, truth is if you don't have to upgrade items you can skip getting 65 weapons +9 and just go for dark dragons weapons, and you can skip 75 weapons and go for pvm dark dragons weapons. So it does indeed make the life of people that aren't as tryhard or that are a bit behind easier. Is it fair? Probably not but nothing really is in life XD

Boy67the7

i think you only kill pvp completly here. i really like to pvp on every server but i wont make any equipment even if new ones come out after 2-3 months its worthless because new things come out. So no i wont invest months for pvp gear,

ninja

Guys let's start with that pvp on this server do not exist except dojang event. Outside its just mout fight u need to 1 hit guy otherwise its a Tom and Jerry cartoon.