What's new

Why item shop mounts don't have the same movement speed

imKonnay

I just bought the Alpaca summer mount and at first I didn't notice its lack of movement speed. Even with 200 moving speed it is still slower than the Camel and Bernie mounts. If we pay the same amount of DC why don't we get the same base movement speed for every mount?
I really hope we get the same stats for the same DC we pay,

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

i am almost sure that not every pet/mount can have exactly the same speed as the other because of the technical reasons, every mount has a different model and possibilities with it are limited i guess. However, i asked for you if its possible to do this for this specific mount, maybe it is and we can have it fixed fast.

Regards.

Nikku738

The mounts usually have different animation speeds , this can definitely be changed as i remember on another server i used to play there was a mount that was extremely fast and people were complaining and it got changed later on. I dont know if it is easy to do , but it is definitely possible.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
The mounts usually have different animation speeds , this can definitely be changed as i remember on another server i used to play there was a mount that was extremely fast and people were complaining and it got changed later on. I dont know if it is easy to do , but it is definitely possible.
yeah animation as well, for that we need a person who can make it (indeed its not that easy). As soon as we can make it, it will be done for sure.

Regards.

Reactions: Ano

imKonnay

Hello,

i am almost sure that not every pet/mount can have exactly the same speed as the other because of the technical reasons, every mount has a different model and possibilities with it are limited i guess. However, i asked for you if its possible to do this for this specific mount, maybe it is and we can have it fixed fast.

Regards.
I appreciate it. I really think is a serious problem for the game. A player with Camel with only 150 moving speed is faster than me with 200 moving speed with Alpaca.

Toxic

Speed should be the same, just a different animation. It might be just the animation making it seem slower, idk

Iluna

I just bought the Alpaca summer mount and at first I didn't notice its lack of movement speed. Even with 200 moving speed it is still slower than the Camel and Bernie mounts. If we pay the same amount of DC why don't we get the same base movement speed for every mount?
I really hope we get the same stats for the same DC we pay,
same amount ?
i got like 2 bernies in 4k + dc..not sure what u talking xD

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

i am pretty sure there is a fair solution coming for everyone. When, you ask? As soon as we can, can not specify any date&time.

Regards.

Sel

Honestly, I don't like this system of premium pets at all. It should be just cosmetics same as costumes, people would buy it anyway.
To my mind it would be great to get like a "White Lion", "Black Tiger" and so on, with the same bonusses, as the "New Pets" like Camel, cause personally i lke the lion design so much, I dont really wanna buy the new pets cause i think they look ugly xD But i would buy the Skin with bonus for example a lion..
Best to my mind would be:
1. Make all pets (with skins) going to have the same stats.
2. Declare for every pet, whats the spezific advantage of that pet, so you can decide if you like idk 15av or 10def or 15evade or 25movement...and so on^^
Im curious what the team is gonna give us, i think they will find a good way to make the most of the playerbase happy, of course not everyone;)