What's new

Considering Buff Berserk

Dazzler

There is no reason to level up berserk as now you are taking more damage. At m10 you are getting like 6% pierce chance. It is literally worse than official server where you get 15% movespeed at m10. Give berserk the movement speed back or something, literally no one liked the berserk nerf. It's useless to level up if you have G berserk I feel bad for you.

Chrizz

the only real reason it is stupid, is because you only need the attack speed boost till m6- m8 to reach always 170+ speed.
and the only thing you do is making the skill worse while upgrading further. That should not be the goal for a P skill

Zvierz

on old wom nobody except me played body pvp. REALLY NOBODY and berserk gave 20% and no extra dmg. Body was and is totally crap. I had the best equ from server and crap chars like Dimo, iNaked or Kiddu fk my ass. The skill dmg is 0 and with glacial boots the hit dmg is also nearly 0.....

in 1 vs 1 a mage just need to buff reflect dmg and make 1x dragon roar u loose with perfect 1vs1 equ !!!
1 vs 1 vs bm is also funny.... a bm can put off armour and weopon to beat body xD :))

BODY NEED BERSERK BUFF - 20 % pierce boost and 10% deff for incoming dmg

Body also need new pvp items - a item with 20% change to ignore AVG DMG Resistance or sth.

please staff create pvp accounts and make real tests with all classes in differnt lv, to balance pvp!!!!

all players want a balanced pvp system!
Well you won Guild Tournament with that crap body ;). Throne- BlueForce 100:41.
Body don't need any buff, it's only a pvm char, like sura wp.

Sensation

didn't need and here we are,with others problems that will see no solve in near future but with useless bersek buffs