What's new

Considering Buff Berserk

Dazzler

There is no reason to level up berserk as now you are taking more damage. At m10 you are getting like 6% pierce chance. It is literally worse than official server where you get 15% movespeed at m10. Give berserk the movement speed back or something, literally no one liked the berserk nerf. It's useless to level up if you have G berserk I feel bad for you.

Gankster

He's not saying that he's a pro player, he's saying that he's pro to the concept that every class should be equal in terms of PvM. 🤷‍♂️
each class has it own purpose, if u want to deal same dmg with ninja like warrior do, dont be ridiculous 🤦‍♂️

Zenoheld

Dude people who say " Warriror deals more damage than sura hehee " are either extremely dumb or just never played high level on any server. High lv sura never deals less damage than warrior and actually hits more because int gives way more attack powero on their skill than STR giving attack to aura. With all the insane defensive skills also being a top tier class in PVP while Warrior is also a joke in high lv pvp. The only thing warrior is good right now is naaga key farming at level 60. Thats it.

Sensation

why do u call urself pro if u don't see the imbalance? Pathetic for insulting players.
here we have a case of average war fan that can't understand a simple sentece
people need to learn that warrior is not a class that is fit for high level farming (unless you have cracked items that keep you on your feet)

just so you know I am pro that every single class should be equal in terms of pvm and each one of them should have their quirks. War - high damage / low to mid defense, low hp regen/hp absorption , sura - mid damage / low max hp, very high defense, low hp regen / high hp absorption. As for ninja and mage everybody that played this game more than a few months knows that these 2 are just bad pre lv 90 and pop off afterwards

Short explanation for idiots: Stop complaining bcs you have low-mid tier items and die quick, the game is balanced relatively ok.
very well said

User

No, don't buff it. Body is already too op and only 7.5% dmg increase for that big boost? Either nerf Berserk by 50% and then give damage increase that low.

Zenoheld

Inappropriate behavior
Finally an answer, one of the rarest moment where team don't act ignorant.

Last edited:

Essence

Administrator
Staff member
Finally an answer, one of the rarest moment where team don't act ignorant.

I have tried to ignore the other offensive replies from you and the ones that I had to delete, but it seems like you haven't learned your lesson.
Don't forget forum interactions can have in-game consequences. This will be your only warning.

Warm wishes,
Essence.

Chrizz

I suggest that berserk scales regressively as follows as it is counterintuitive to keep it M10 or in some cases as many have it M1 due to the damage increase.

Skill level% decrease
M119.8
M219.2
M318.6
M418.0
M517.4
M616.8
M716.2
M815.6
M915.0
M1014.4
G113.8
G213.2
G312.6
G412.0
G511.4
G610.8
G710.2
G89.6
G99.0
G108.4
P7.8
even if its 10% on P its better than now :D i would suggest its starts with 25% and goes to 10% but keep the pierce boost

Gankster

even if its 10% on P its better than now :D i would suggest its starts with 25% and goes to 10% but keep the pierce boost
i dont think if it would be smart move, to set up 30% at lvl 1, dont forget there playing new players too, 30 % start from M1 maybe?

Toxic

Ngl it shouldn't have been changed in the first place, it's a band-aid to stop the wp sura people from complaining that warrior was "so op". Imo the removal of the pierce boost would've been better than this horrible extra damage from monsters. Obviously not thought through since the team didn't take into consideration that THE BLESSING SPELL THE WARRIOR GETS IS ALSO ABSOLUTELY USELESS SO THEY TAKE EXTRA DAMAGE ALREADY JUST FROM THAT. Very frustrating to have like 30% blessing spell on a warrior with a full int G/P blessing. A great portion of warriors just gave up on the class out of frustration as their buff accounts were more tanky with crap items. I'm glad the team is considering changing again the berserk, I hope it'll be a good change and I'm at the same time annoyed I gave my warrior up and now it might become viable again but oh well.