What's new

Important market.

iNaked

Helau . i play this server from the begining and im wondering.
People stop playing this server and make a lot p2w, ask why?
No content , no market . no yang .
I know pryce market is casual on every server . but here is a disaster , everything cost a lot , and u dont make money , not from farm , not from shops.
Nothing is selling .
Big content? Azrael is not selling , alchemy hard to sell , u stay days , to make a poison / weapon 65 / armour 70 +9 u need around 1-2kkk if u're unlucky guy.
So ? maybe this game need a change
Everyone can write advices , maybe we can do a better market , something need to change cause for me is already boring to tryhard and not enjoying this server anymore.

User

there was big wall of text, but some people call it that I cry and not know what fun should looks like, so i just step aside, delete it and quit this server, enjoy guys your hard game :D don't cry when you finally leave m2, also might cnsider deleting my whole account here since suggestions are not even considerable and when you suggest something to buff shaman poor warriors are crying themselves out, good luck everyone and bye

Hello,

1st problem

Personally I'm for low chance of upgrading since it makes things that are +9 feel nice. The problem is that it is so hard to even earn to try upgrade and try your shoot because of the high cost of upgrading.

For example if someone is lower level, if you want to try upgrade Weapon 75 from +6 to +7 your costs are:

3.5kk + 4.5kk for Compass Scroll + 300-500k upgrade items + 10kk white pearl

if it fails then you need 3kk + 20kk for Wise Memo and 300-500k upgrade items so you go back to +6 with your item.

I don't even have problem with upgrade cost to +7, 10-15kk seems ok, since for +8 will be a little cheaper and so on, but the problem is that extra weird cost when I have to get it back to +6. Either this could be fixed by adding item that if you fail to +7, your item doesn't lose + or somehow make price making it back to +6 bearable. Also keep in mind this is only 1 item and you need to upgrade like 5-6 items like that (pvp set, pve set). Together if you think about it it can be overwhelemed and people just give up.

2nd problem

''We dont' buff changers drop'' but at the same time there is no limitation of changers on the server... since you can buy 1000 of them in IS and bring to market, which is the same as killing probably 5000 metins. I'm not saying buff changers, but the problem is that this is main income when you go for metin farm. Or it's like half of the income and the problem is that you need yourself these, but you can't use them because if you sell it this is what makes it worth farming metins. I hope you understand. To better describe, if you delete changers from metins, what else is our income? Blessing scroll, books (some only and not in 70+ metins), and thief gloves / xp ring and trash items in general store.

3rd problem

On the one side, the harder server - the longer it will last because obviously it takes longer to ''finish game'', but at the same time if it's too hard and not fun it makes a lot of people finish before start. When I started playing server it was feeling amazing, starting things weren't so hard to upgrade, I didn't need so much money to make my character work. Right now what you need per hour and what you earn is a little bit a high. Alchemy is cost per h, thief glove is cost per h (good it's cheaper now xD), you also need to add melts to jewerly from time to time. The locations for farm - fire/forest/redforest need almost perfect eq bonuses so you can farm it and how can you get perfect items? You need to sell every changer you drop and trash items, and perfect item cost around 90kk - 120kk and if you want to play server for fun and like casuall, then it will take you literally month xd and if you wanna play 2-3h daily, you will not feel that you made any progress at all, even worse imagine farming a week just to fail to +7 and you are behind 1 week of farming, just simply makes casual quit. Also I will add that on lower levels you can feel progress because either you can go DT and upgrade for example your armor 48+7/8 and then at least try 2 times +9, or 54 armor, because it doesn't feel so bad if you fail, to go back to +6/7 is not hard and most of time you will have 2nd copies of the item if you try to upgrade.

4rd problem

Not so great drop diversification. It feels like on every level, no matter where you drop, it's all the same just a little big higher chance for bonus changer. Make every location unique, for now upgrades are what makes these low tier location good and different. What is needed to be done is: You need to create new ''content'', what I mean is you have to create 3-4 demands and opportunities. Add something for low level to achieve, that drops in the higher maps and is not expensive, and also add something that drops in low level, so higher levels need to buy it, I'm not sure what exactly but good example is Naga where you drop items for almost whole server. To add to it I would say that 60lvl is broken on this server since you can: do hwang, do naga, do forest and fireland. I feel like you should make at least forest from 65 so they need to choose if they wanna lvl up or just stay fire/naga. As a 75lvl you can go forest or red forest (but you need to grind somewhere for it so first you start forest).

5th problem

Simply alchemy is really hard to farm. I'm not sure how you tested that you can farm it in 1-2hours, but yesterday I was playing all day, farming metins and I finished 15 cores at 1:48 am xD If casual player plays 2h and for now we are forced to farm metins at 75, then in 2h you wil lfarm maybe 3-4 cores if you are lucky. At least 10 should be farmed so I can feel the progress. Also with alchemy - lower population on server = lower amount of cores = but also lower amount of demand, so it's kinda self balancing system. What we need is everyone playing 2-3h daily can make their daily progress.

Last edited:

sie777

imagine spending 2kkk on 66 armor and still having +5 on wom2

oh wait, Eren yesterday left because didnt made his grugde+9 because of crap upgrading system? how many more players gonna leave till STAFF start do something before server totally die in young days

Ulyse

- Add tradable items ( for ex: 10 bonus add for 2 changers, 10 blessing marble for 3 hermits, 50 blessing scrolls for 1 soul stone) or something like that, it's just an opinion for trying to eliminate a lot of items that are no selling anymore or their price it's decreasing.
- Increase the price of the items sold at general store from metins. for ex: Two inventory with items from first forrest are around 800k-1kk, money from at least 5, 6 metins. In 1 hour i think you can't make more than 6, 7kk pure cash. This is just, 2, 3 pluses for a level 75 weapon, from +0 to+4. Whatever... in my opinion, we need to make pure cash easier to make a balance with upgrading items.
- Add beta soon. Maybe with lvl. 90 maps, will be, we hope, a better way to reorder the server.

Bob

I’ve said it for years .. don’t roll, don’t upgrade.
Only medium items in DT.
The house always wins, farm for the gear you want, it’s boring but a lot less frustrating and you will save a lot of Yang

fly

what do u mean guys u cant afford to waste 2 weeks farm only to not be able to get ur black steel armour +7 ? just get richer, duh, spend lotta dollars or play ur life out 24/7 for 3 months and maybe u will get there eventually (not confirmed tho, it may take longer) !! Dont give up !!!!
(this is satire).

iNaked

Well . they told us they have testers , but who's testing ? and what? :D every change is a crap update .
Why u make a fox event ? a fish event ? when are things worst on this server and nobody try to save him .
This is not wom , beta isn't coming . update content and gear who fail a lot and took a lot of yang /per upgrade make people leave :)
At least u got ur money , happy i didnt waste any d(^_-)b
Server is dying !!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy67the7

Ye that with the testers i dont understand too.

They dont do **** or they dont have any metin2 experience.

There are still so many systems lacking just to name a few:

- Demon Tower still useless
- LvL 60 Farming probably still better then Red Forest or Azrael
- Soulstone drop rate so bad you prob drop 1 per week if you farm 2-3 h everyday
- PvP is not balanced (some skills buggy too)
- Casual players get put in a dumpster because you cant possible progress with playing 1-2 h a day (which are the majority of the playerbase!!)
- Almost no money in the game because everything Upgrading equipment Alchemy teleporting etc. cost so much yang

and many more issues but for that it needs a seperate post.

I agree with u totally. The gap between low/mid level to high level is very huge and hard. Thats why most people quit the server because they cant see any progression in their character. Casual players are lost anyways they will never reach end game content. Only thing that can help this server is to close the huge gap between mid and high level.

GordOnix

Old wom2 was much better ;( I don't know who makes the decision in wom2, But it doesn't look very interesting at the moment.

As for upgrades, maybe a magic stone would solve the situation? You could get it from azrael little chance. and it would solve the problem of upgrading and azrael would become more profitable.
and i think serwer need new maps 90 + then people will start hitting higher levels

Last edited:

YeLLo

Last post of @Diyon was closed becasuse was "harmful" for server sustainability in the long run. There will not be a server in the future :)). But they don't listen, people will leave. They made a lot of money already and don't care that much. Is a joke, nothing more to be said here. Have fun guys, and don't forget that karma exists and the money that you earned that fast with so less effort will disappear and none will trust you again. Bye

RXD

Last post of @Diyon was closed becasuse was "harmful" for server sustainability in the long run. There will not be a server in the future :)). But they don't listen, people will leave. They made a lot of money already and don't care that much. Is a joke, nothing more to be said here. Have fun guys, and don't forget that karma exists and the money that you earned that fast with so less effort will disappear and none will trust you again. Bye

Imagine my shock.

I come home from work, want to play some wom2 and what do I see:
  • No one in my friends list (40+) and guild (exil) online
  • I read on the forum they want to distribute real life prizes for summer event (if you think it can not get any crazier, reminds me of work, where we are handing out merchandise to important clients)
  • I read on discord about beef between a GM and a player, getting more and more vile by both of them (bruh)
  • My good, funny ingame friend @Diyon writes me on discord that he has no more desire to reach endgame on an empty player (we will get there, do not worry)
  • Thinking about posting and politely asking the staff to cooperate with the players openly again (You should tell us where and how your concerns lie and WHY something specifically could be a problem, but you do not operate openly) but then let it go, because it doesn't amount to anything anyway - like my last posts

Slowly I start asking myself .... one faint voice in my head......

"For what, why even bother?"

Am I the only one who feels that everything is going off the rails faster and faster?