*cough* guild alchemists not taking your money
*cough* every warrior that hit at least lvl 80 before the berserk fiasco
*cough* hermit's advice working on soul stones

OctavM

*cough* DT smiths didn't break your stuff when failing
Honestly I feel like DT's experience wreck was done only to stop new players for reaching lv 75 because there were already 200 dudes 75+ and they wanted to slow everybody down so the top 1% can farm without the plebs around them.

Iluna

couldnt u said that earlier.. wouldnt even have started that server if i knew about all of that.. Wtf ?
Premium Access for Friends i guess

sie777

wtf it was bugs or??

Warrex

Hi, I'm currently playing like 2-3h a day, and trying to get to lvl 75 now. i've been playing every now and then for the last month and a half, and yes, it's slow but it's actually not that bad. for having played such a little daily time, Im achieving things.

I still haven't reached "high" lvl, which i consider 75+, but i have seen many of the top players having 1kkk+ in their inventories and very good items (you just need to go to youtube and search for videos: they all have 75 weapon +9, and 100kk+ always in their inventory). So I don't understand very well the problems when this is happening at the same time.

I agree though that there are some things that could be improved. for instance, sd3 is super hard, but i managed to get good gear dedicated just for it (in previous wom2 I killed rooms without any arachnid, here i need like 60-80 and sometimes I die) and the exp is low for how much it costs to kill rooms. The alchemy is true that also drops a bit slowly and requires more playing than the previous wom2, though when i play4-5h, then i drop all the cors.

I think we are comparing too much to the previous wom2 which was easier, but this wom2 isn't that bad as you mention it. Perhaps they could make a few things easier, but I don't think it all requires a big change, as it is good as it is
100kk-1kkk is nothing in this game,you can waste 2kkk for lv75 weapon upgrade and still end up with +6 weapon if rates are low.

the only problem is the incompetence and arrogance of the management team. when I ask baloo why I can't make money from guild buildings, he says nobody forced you to build a guild building. when I ask baloo why I can't make money from guild buildings, he says nobody forced you to build a guild building. I've never heard anything more ridiculous in my life.they don't care about the inconvenience of players who know how high quality the old server was because they are in a good mood (for now). If your intelligence and ability are not enough, let those who can do it do it.

Warrex

the only problem is the incompetence and arrogance of the management team. when I ask baloo why I can't make money from guild buildings, he says nobody forced you to build a guild building. when I ask baloo why I can't make money from guild buildings, he says nobody forced you to build a guild building. I've never heard anything more ridiculous in my life.they don't care about the inconvenience of players who know how high quality the old server was because they are in a good mood (for now). If your intelligence and ability are not enough, let those who can do it do it.
I understand you but you need to give up,if staff is not interested to do something about it then you as a player can't do anything.
Trust me you will only have headache,try to enjoy this nostalgia and chill.

Have fun

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

as some players mentioned this server is hard we have to accept it. Also, i am not saying bugs can not occur but as soon as we are informed about important issue its getting solved. Some issues mentioned above are for sure not planned as you may think, but as always its hard to assure you its just an error and not a well planned change, moreover some things must change to follow other changes/updates on the server.
All the best.

Regards.