What's new

Important market.

Arikel

there was big wall of text, but some people call it that I cry and not know what fun should looks like, so i just step aside, delete it and quit this server, enjoy guys your hard game :D don't cry when you finally leave m2, also might cnsider deleting my whole account here since suggestions are not even considerable and when you suggest something to buff shaman poor warriors are crying themselves out, good luck everyone and bye

Hello,

1st problem

Personally I'm for low chance of upgrading since it makes things that are +9 feel nice. The problem is that it is so hard to even earn to try upgrade and try your shoot because of the high cost of upgrading.

For example if someone is lower level, if you want to try upgrade Weapon 75 from +6 to +7 your costs are:

3.5kk + 4.5kk for Compass Scroll + 300-500k upgrade items + 10kk white pearl

if it fails then you need 3kk + 20kk for Wise Memo and 300-500k upgrade items so you go back to +6 with your item.

I don't even have problem with upgrade cost to +7, 10-15kk seems ok, since for +8 will be a little cheaper and so on, but the problem is that extra weird cost when I have to get it back to +6. Either this could be fixed by adding item that if you fail to +7, your item doesn't lose + or somehow make price making it back to +6 bearable. Also keep in mind this is only 1 item and you need to upgrade like 5-6 items like that (pvp set, pve set). Together if you think about it it can be overwhelemed and people just give up.

2nd problem

''We dont' buff changers drop'' but at the same time there is no limitation of changers on the server... since you can buy 1000 of them in IS and bring to market, which is the same as killing probably 5000 metins. I'm not saying buff changers, but the problem is that this is main income when you go for metin farm. Or it's like half of the income and the problem is that you need yourself these, but you can't use them because if you sell it this is what makes it worth farming metins. I hope you understand. To better describe, if you delete changers from metins, what else is our income? Blessing scroll, books (some only and not in 70+ metins), and thief gloves / xp ring and trash items in general store.

3rd problem

On the one side, the harder server - the longer it will last because obviously it takes longer to ''finish game'', but at the same time if it's too hard and not fun it makes a lot of people finish before start. When I started playing server it was feeling amazing, starting things weren't so hard to upgrade, I didn't need so much money to make my character work. Right now what you need per hour and what you earn is a little bit a high. Alchemy is cost per h, thief glove is cost per h (good it's cheaper now xD), you also need to add melts to jewerly from time to time. The locations for farm - fire/forest/redforest need almost perfect eq bonuses so you can farm it and how can you get perfect items? You need to sell every changer you drop and trash items, and perfect item cost around 90kk - 120kk and if you want to play server for fun and like casuall, then it will take you literally month xd and if you wanna play 2-3h daily, you will not feel that you made any progress at all, even worse imagine farming a week just to fail to +7 and you are behind 1 week of farming, just simply makes casual quit. Also I will add that on lower levels you can feel progress because either you can go DT and upgrade for example your armor 48+7/8 and then at least try 2 times +9, or 54 armor, because it doesn't feel so bad if you fail, to go back to +6/7 is not hard and most of time you will have 2nd copies of the item if you try to upgrade.

4rd problem

Not so great drop diversification. It feels like on every level, no matter where you drop, it's all the same just a little big higher chance for bonus changer. Make every location unique, for now upgrades are what makes these low tier location good and different. What is needed to be done is: You need to create new ''content'', what I mean is you have to create 3-4 demands and opportunities. Add something for low level to achieve, that drops in the higher maps and is not expensive, and also add something that drops in low level, so higher levels need to buy it, I'm not sure what exactly but good example is Naga where you drop items for almost whole server. To add to it I would say that 60lvl is broken on this server since you can: do hwang, do naga, do forest and fireland. I feel like you should make at least forest from 65 so they need to choose if they wanna lvl up or just stay fire/naga. As a 75lvl you can go forest or red forest (but you need to grind somewhere for it so first you start forest).

5th problem

Simply alchemy is really hard to farm. I'm not sure how you tested that you can farm it in 1-2hours, but yesterday I was playing all day, farming metins and I finished 15 cores at 1:48 am xD If casual player plays 2h and for now we are forced to farm metins at 75, then in 2h you wil lfarm maybe 3-4 cores if you are lucky. At least 10 should be farmed so I can feel the progress. Also with alchemy - lower population on server = lower amount of cores = but also lower amount of demand, so it's kinda self balancing system. What we need is everyone playing 2-3h daily can make their daily progress.
Hi, I'm currently playing like 2-3h a day, and trying to get to lvl 75 now. i've been playing every now and then for the last month and a half, and yes, it's slow but it's actually not that bad. for having played such a little daily time, Im achieving things.

I still haven't reached "high" lvl, which i consider 75+, but i have seen many of the top players having 1kkk+ in their inventories and very good items (you just need to go to youtube and search for videos: they all have 75 weapon +9, and 100kk+ always in their inventory). So I don't understand very well the problems when this is happening at the same time.

I agree though that there are some things that could be improved. for instance, sd3 is super hard, but i managed to get good gear dedicated just for it (in previous wom2 I killed rooms without any arachnid, here i need like 60-80 and sometimes I die) and the exp is low for how much it costs to kill rooms. The alchemy is true that also drops a bit slowly and requires more playing than the previous wom2, though when i play4-5h, then i drop all the cors.

I think we are comparing too much to the previous wom2 which was easier, but this wom2 isn't that bad as you mention it. Perhaps they could make a few things easier, but I don't think it all requires a big change, as it is good as it is

Boy67the7

Hi, I'm currently playing like 2-3h a day, and trying to get to lvl 75 now. i've been playing every now and then for the last month and a half, and yes, it's slow but it's actually not that bad. for having played such a little daily time, Im achieving things.

I still haven't reached "high" lvl, which i consider 75+, but i have seen many of the top players having 1kkk+ in their inventories and very good items (you just need to go to youtube and search for videos: they all have 75 weapon +9, and 100kk+ always in their inventory). So I don't understand very well the problems when this is happening at the same time.

I agree though that there are some things that could be improved. for instance, sd3 is super hard, but i managed to get good gear dedicated just for it (in previous wom2 I killed rooms without any arachnid, here i need like 60-80 and sometimes I die) and the exp is low for how much it costs to kill rooms. The alchemy is true that also drops a bit slowly and requires more playing than the previous wom2, though when i play4-5h, then i drop all the cors.

I think we are comparing too much to the previous wom2 which was easier, but this wom2 isn't that bad as you mention it. Perhaps they could make a few things easier, but I don't think it all requires a big change, as it is good as it is
Î think if you play 2-3 everyday you should be able to do the latest content after some time. Telling this proves that the casual player cant progress very good. With that time spent you should be farming Red Forest for weeks now.

The 1% high player are an exception. They cash very much and abused overpowered systems before they got nerfed. Also they ^do azrael aqua and witch for weeks now. You cant compare them to any other player.

If you think SD3 is super hard i dont want to be that guy but its only getting like 300-400% harder. And way more overvcrowded.

It feels like you get more problems and everything gets harder the more you level up and come to the late game. It should be completly the opposite!

Hofmann

Administrator
Staff member
Î think if you play 2-3 everyday you should be able to do the latest content after some time. Telling this proves that the casual player cant progress very good. With that time spent you should be farming Red Forest for weeks now.

The 1% high player are an exception. They cash very much and abused overpowered systems before they got nerfed. Also they ^do azrael aqua and witch for weeks now. You cant compare them to any other player.

If you think SD3 is super hard i dont want to be that guy but its only getting like 300-400% harder. And way more overvcrowded.

It feels like you get more problems and everything gets harder the more you level up and come to the late game. It should be completly the opposite!

I always thought it should get harder as you progress?

It's going to depend on your choice of character and which gear you manage to get anyhow.

Boy67the7

I always thought it should get harder as you progress?

It's going to depend on your choice of character and which gear you manage to get anyhow.
If the rewards is appropiate yes.

But here you can be lvl 60 fms or rib no alchemy etc. and farm almost as much money as a 86 Red Forest Farmer if both farm 2-3h everyday.

The cost difference of equipment skills alchemy etc. is like 2kkk+.

before Naaga was changed a lvl 60 farmer made even more than a Red forest farmer so that was a good change but naaga is still very good.

As a Red Forest Farmer you cant even do dungeons anymore. Demon Tower is worthless and Azrael solo is way too hard to get to that. (Especially as a Warrior)

Red Forest was okay when gloves and exp rings still had value but still you drop way more Soul stones if you are 60 and farm 70 stones then farming in Forest.

So in conclusion maybe i misspoke a bit by saying harder in the last post yes it should get more difficult but the reward has to be there for beeing harder and i dont see it at the moment. I meant more that the problems you get are getting more. That you get punished to keep alchemy which u paid 500kk+ for on is very bad in my opinion. Also the overcrowded Forest and useless Demon Tower (well Azrael and Aqua are fine but very very hard).

Hofmann

Administrator
Staff member
All the suggestions and reports are considered and discussed in the team. We cannot go one by one telling you whether we accepted a suggestion or part of it, or what will come out of it in the end, but we are working hard to improve the situation.

ehpoR

All the suggestions and reports are considered and discussed in the team. We cannot go one by one telling you whether we accepted a suggestion or part of it, or what will come out of it in the end, but we are working hard to improve the situation.
But you worked hard a month ago too, and since then only more players are confused

Boy67the7

Happy to hear that.
I didnt know that you had some problems with decision in the team so i will chill for now with new suggestions :ROFLMAO:

betivul01

Helau . i play this server from the begining and im wondering.
People stop playing this server and make a lot p2w, ask why?
No content , no market . no yang .
I know pryce market is casual on every server . but here is a disaster , everything cost a lot , and u dont make money , not from farm , not from shops.
Nothing is selling .
Big content? Azrael is not selling , alchemy hard to sell , u stay days , to make a poison / weapon 65 / armour 70 +9 u need around 1-2kkk if u're unlucky guy.
So ? maybe this game need a change
Everyone can write advices , maybe we can do a better market , something need to change cause for me is already boring to tryhard and not enjoying this server anymore.
skill isue, it's a hard pvm. farm more if you want to have items, or go to a pvm easy. people who complain about this are just poor and bad players

betivul01

the server is the same for everybody. everybody wants to be a top player but nobody s actualy working for it. stop complaining and farm more. go play pvm easy where everybody has full items in 3 months if you dont like this official gameplay.

OctavM

the server is the same for everybody. everybody wants to be a top player but nobody s actualy working for it. stop complaining and farm more. go play pvm easy where everybody has full items in 3 months if you dont like this official gameplay.
This server is called WOM , the only reason sooo many ppl play here is because of the name WOM , I came here to play WOM ,not a rip off server pretending to be WOM and yeah , on previous WOM servers you can be further ahead after 3 months, here people don't even have a full pvm set . Why call this server WOM if you make it alot harder? You guys tainted the name WOM especially here in Romania, you guys lost the good will and respect of so many OG,s it's incredible, look how much money was donated that's how powerful the name WOM 'was' .

YeLLo

You have no right to say this. You don't know how much people grind on this server, like us that are complaining...

iNaked

skill isue, it's a hard pvm. farm more if you want to have items, or go to a pvm easy. people who complain about this are just poor and bad players
i dont think u have the right to write here :) isn't my complain. it's a general one .

sebham

As far as I know no matter how the server would look (more easy or as hard as it is now), some people complain. If the content is much easier you play the server for a couple of months, reach Endgame and then complain that no new content is added. Then you eventually stop playing the game. By making the server harder the playtime is extended, however we as players need to be okay with not reaching endgame this early.

I think the main focus should for suggestions should not be complaining that the server is hard, but to address concrete problems that probably many players experience and try to change that. For example with Naaga, the Cooldown for the dungeon was bad for the few people permafarming the Keys. However more casual players can now afford the keys more easily.

One problem I see is, that the amount of Yang you passively get seems to be too low for the high upgrading costs. But this got changed at least a little in the last patch so we will see how that goes

Fasho77

what items and what amounts are you talking about are high? I'm only lvl 35 and now everything is cheap