What's new

New DT changes

Essence

Administrator
Staff member
@Essence Hey, would love a response from you before tomorrow's maintenance about this issue

Hi,

You have already received your answer from Yamamoto. Demon's Tower purpose was never to level up in there that easily and its real purpose should be pretty obvious. If you want to level up fast, that's for SD2 & SD3, and I believe many players in this thread have proved that to you already. This whole jealousy for the people that managed to level up there doesn't make sense from your side, as you had the opportunity to level up in there just as much. On the contrary, is it even a benefit that they leveled up quickly? Some people now wish they hadn't because you were not supposed to.

A workaround was found. It became META in regards to gaining experience. Certain people decided to follow the META, others did not. Some regret it, some don't. Some are jealous, some are not. METAs might change with an update, and that's natural.

Warm wishes,
Essence.

Zezerino

You have already received your answer from Yamamoto.
My bad, I thought it was you that replied on this thread before or else I would have tagged him instead.

If you want to level up fast, that's for SD2 & SD3, and I believe many players in this thread have proved that to you already
No one in this thread said that SD3 is worse than old DT or that SD2 is any good.
The only proof that I see here is that SD2 is bad for leveling and SD3 is hard for anyone 75 less... So either you fix tower or SD2, like this is not a solution.

This whole jealousy for the people that managed to level up there doesn't make sense from your side, as you had the opportunity to level up in there just as much.
Telling me that I have jealousy of this is hilarious, in the end, for me personally this change is indiferent.
Like I said on the first post, I wanted an opinion and if it was only me disapointed with this change I would shut my mouth and close the thread....What I really care is the ammount of unfairness you (team) are creating, this leads to people quitting the game... You might not care if they leave, "door is open", but I do and always did like in old wom.

So please, stop calling your mistake as a META, assume your errors and avoid more unfairness.

I would suggest a vote for a change on SD2 since you prefer to keep DT for dungeon purposes.

Essence

Administrator
Staff member
My bad, I thought it was you that replied on this thread before or else I would have tagged him instead.

No one in this thread said that SD3 is worse than old DT or that SD2 is any good.
The only proof that I see here is that SD2 is bad for leveling and SD3 is hard for anyone 75 less... So either you fix tower or SD2, like this is not a solution.

Telling me that I have jealousy of this is hilarious, in the end, for me personally this change is indiferent.
Like I said on the first post, I wanted an opinion and if it was only me disapointed with this change I would shut my mouth and close the thread....What I really care is the ammount of unfairness you (team) are creating, this leads to people quitting the game... You might not care if they leave, "door is open", but I do and always did like in old wom.

So please, stop calling your mistake as a META, assume your errors and avoid more unfairness.

I would suggest a vote for a change on SD2 since you prefer to keep DT for dungeon purposes.

There's no "unfairness". Everyone in the game were in the same situation, and everyone took their own decisions.
Judging by your logic, wouldn't it be unfair for the people who wasted hours in SD2 if we increased the experience there now? Wouldn't it be unfair for everyone else anything that we change or implement further? Can you not see the personal bias in your statements? I'm trying to empathize with you, but you're not thinking objectively and I cannot help you with that.

That will be the objective explanation I gave you, and further replies from my side won't be required here as you seem committed to misunderstanding me no matter how much I communicate. I wish you have a good night.

Zezerino

That will be the objective explanation I gave you, and further replies from my side won't be required here as you seem committed to misunderstanding me no matter how much I communicate. I wish you have a good night.

If you decide not to reply anymore, that is up to you.

There's no "unfairness". Everyone in the game were in the same situation, and everyone took their own decisions.
Can you not see the personal bias in your statements?
Of course there is unfairness, I believe in the concept that new players should have it easier or equal ... Not harder, of course this can happen sometimes with something unpredictable, but there is a huge list already and for me it is a red flag.
"Personal bias" ? When you guys changed armed horse I was one of the first to complain and give a new suggestion and I still don't fully agree on how it is now... and I got armed horse on the first night. You can try that "personal gain" on me, but its not the truth.

Judging by your logic, wouldn't it be unfair for the people who wasted hours in SD2 if we increased the experience there now? Wouldn't it be unfair for everyone else anything that we change or implement further?
I'm trying to empathize with you, but you're not thinking objectively and I cannot help you with that.

No, it is not unfair if you increase experience on SD2 now, you are the one try harding to misunderstanding me. There is a big difference on both situations and you know it.

As for my logic and my suggestion, not only for DT but for everything that you guys are doing.
This is a hard pvm server right, it is much preferable that you guys make everything hard to get and then change it to easy slowly instead of just random placing things and then changing how you please, from hard to easy, easy to hard.... It is just bad practices and fucks up the server.
Let me give you an analogy that you might understand....

Imagine you are cooking something for you that requires Salt, would you add more salt than needed? No, it would **** up the food because you can't remove it, you slowly add bits of salt until you enjoy it.

This is what you guys need to start doing.

If you release Alchemy now or soon, I would ask you to make it harder now to test it properly and see the logs if it is the expected outcome and if its not, just increase it progressively.

juanmax1x

Essence I thought you weren´t a monkey, but I was wrong. The only response from you is a personal attack to Zezerino that is doing a well constructed review. I understand that you don't want to revert changes, its logic, but at least admit that its unfair for the people that didnt lvl on DT. You are saying too that people can lvl perfectly on SD3, dont jokes please, just try yourself without a equipment with perfect bonuses and P skills. The sura that uploaded the video in this post, im sure that he die in some rooms, 100%(He also have a lvl+75 as main).

Loco

The sura that uploaded the video in this post, im sure that he die in some rooms, 100%(He also have a lvl+75 as main).
I died whenever my skills turned off. Also to clarify I don’t think anyone had better sd3 eq than me at that time. My point was purely to show that it is possible. The fact that it is still insanely difficult stands and expecting players to level there is a bit ridiculous. Why go through the whole balancing classes for PvM to make the leveling spots not doable for half of the classes.

I didnt have a 75+ main but I’ve leveled to 75 by now.

Zezerino

Hey,

Since I dont like my thread to die this easily, lets add some new information.

(Picture from 1st May)

1684345658979.png

In a single Month the server got 117 people 75+, maybe a hand full with G skills, bio and decent items, still 117 people managed to get 75+, many 85+ in DT....
This is the number of people we have today at 75+

1684345323030.png

This means in 17 Days we only have 10 people that got 75+, removing the people that already had an account 75+ and removing the people with borrowed items from guild, lets say 5 people got 75.
Now I would love to know how the Team has the face to tell me that SD3 is still better than old DT.

Note: I already have SD3 items and I can level there, before someone tells me I am jealous

RicardoPortuga

Hey,

Since I dont like my thread to die this easily, lets add some new information.

(Picture from 1st May)

View attachment 672

In a single Month the server got 117 people 75+, maybe a hand full with G skills, bio and decent items, still 117 people managed to get 75+, many 85+ in DT....
This is the number of people we have today at 75+

View attachment 671

This means in 17 Days we only have 10 people that got 75+, removing the people that already had an account 75+ and removing the people with borrowed items from guild, lets say 5 people got 75.
Now I would love to know how the Team has the face to tell me that SD3 is still better than old DT.

Note: I already have SD3 items and I can level there, before someone tells me I am jealous
the website takes time to update so it's better not to go there too much example on the website it says that I'm lvl 67 but in fact my lvl is 80 and then we have another problem the maps are full at the moment it's a little boring to farm because of having a lot of people in the same place

Zezerino

the website takes time to update so it's better not to go there too much example on the website it says that I'm lvl 67 but in fact my lvl is 80 and then we have another problem the maps are full at the moment it's a little boring to farm because of having a lot of people in the same place
I see, good point

Weijierr

its just stupid forcing people to go spider dungeon, i can't even handle 1-2 full rooms in v2, how i'm supposed to handle v3.
people should be able to choose where they want to lvl up.
people enjoyed doin dt runs, good, just put the same exp for both, and it should be great if classes were balanced, because i think shaman's have potential to farm alone, i dont think warrior should be stronger than shaman's tho, they should just be balanced and almost the same, not a ridiculous difference.
"i think shaman's have potential to farm alone, i dont think warrior should be stronger than shaman's tho, they should just be balanced and almost the same, not a ridiculous difference."
I never saw a more stupid thing than this, WAR has AOS and Bersekers + his items are worth 10 time more than shaman's items why in the hell should the shaman that is a buff class deal as much or even more DMG than a fucking War.
You buy a lvl 75 weapon with 30kk i buy a lvl 75 weapon with 500kk it is fair that you do same or more dmg than me ? No is not. If you want to play shaman pvm go play pokemons.

Toxic

Of course, another lv 85+ clown saying DT is fine... My bad for having a life and didn't take the advantage you did.

People like you should not give any suggestion ever, another full hipocrite monkey that has **** gear and all he did was leveling...
@ehpoR I would appreciate if you restrain yourself from speaking if its for your own gain.

Please show me the items you used to level in DT

I am legit tired of reading 80+ people saying SD3 is fine, sure it is fine... for your level. This DT change needs a hard roll back asap, are we delaying this another 30 days "for testing"?
Totally agree with the part about their eq at lvl 80 being alright for SD3 now.
With the same eq I struggled to not get oneshot in SD3 at level 72 to 75, it got better at 75, and now at lvl 80 it's even easier. No new items, no better buff %, no new bio done. So level does play a role into how well you can tank there. So speaking from a high level perspective, especially for those that did their leveling up in DT is indeed wrong, as they don't have the same experience as the guys that have to do that leveling in SD3.

Dashing

"i think shaman's have potential to farm alone, i dont think warrior should be stronger than shaman's tho, they should just be balanced and almost the same, not a ridiculous difference."
I never saw a more stupid thing than this, WAR has AOS and Bersekers + his items are worth 10 time more than shaman's items why in the hell should the shaman that is a buff class deal as much or even more DMG than a fucking War.
You buy a lvl 75 weapon with 30kk i buy a lvl 75 weapon with 500kk it is fair that you do same or more dmg than me ? No is not. If you want to play shaman pvm go play pokemons.
i've never seen such a shitty comment like this one. before you going to say "omg toxic most be a shaman" I am.
Why are you comparing the prices? if it's the players who made them. You have alot of warriors n game, and a few shamans.
Ofc the prices are different no? the last time i saw poison sword give more attack value than a bamboo +9. If a shaman do more dmg than you. Is not shaman problem is because you are weak asf. and in this game we are supposed to play whatever we want , all classes are balanced.

Waifu

didnt knew that prices affect ur dmg,
you dont even have lvl to use a lvl 75 weapon, why do you care? when u get there they will cheaper no worries sweetie.
''almost'' the same, xD
i didnt write '' THE SAME DMG PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" shamans are mages, and not buffer class..
everyone could play wtv they want, mages should be able to farm without any struggle.