What's new

New DT changes

YeLLo

Agree to disagree Yamamoto, yes, the SD3 experience is a lot better than DT or Ice Golems but it's so hard to tank the spiders as a warrior - even if you don't activate berserk, due to the blessing spell being only 75%, I honestly doubt warriors will be able to farm there without wanting to jump off a bridge.
I lasted 1h before having a mental breakdown, with 650 def, white liquid and G1 blessing spell with max int (that only granted me 30% on my warrior, but thank God it gives me 43% on my shaman). You know how many times i had to rebuff myself due to my almost 4 minute blessing spell expiring? Once. And I do know how to play.. I'm not trying to cry about it but I strongly feel like you guys forgot people will have a hard time tanking any monsters with the 75% blessing spell.
We are at a point where shamans can tank more than warriors. That just isn't right XD
nah, SD3 is easy. i got 530 armor , M9 buff and I can clean a room easy. I have my own strategy on this, but I can say that is not that bad as warrior

juanmax1x

SD3 is easy?

580 def, enchanted blade G1, buffs m6, this equipment... I die in 3/5 rooms. I'm not against this have this difficult, the point is that most of lvl75 and more have leveled like I did till lvl67, with lvl 0-30 accesories. It's not fair, just admit it.

The one saying that in SD3 u got more exp than DT before nerf... xd

I leveled 20% in group only in the seals room, thats less than 20 min, now here on SD3, with leader group+exp ring(20%) I got like 0,5-0,6% per group, and I mentioned before, I'am constantly dying and I'm sura.

1683023200015.png1683023212510.png1683023221603.png1683023281726.png1683023266875.png1683023242735.png1683023232627.png

Toxic

I believe it's true IF you have 60% exp bonus on your items too.
I don't mind it being hard to tank either but if even suras die.. tf am i supposed to say as a warrior haha.
And as many did point out it is unfair that after a month of server online to "fix" the DT experience after many people got level 75 there easy XD And it's not the first "fix" that slows down the newer or more casual players while the people that had more time or were more dedicated already abused the easier version of the server. These kind of changes do nothing but frustrate the community imo. I do agree we aren't supposed to hit lvl 75 in DT but it should still be possible if we want to. It should still be a viable choice since people used to do that even on offi server 10 years ago. Yes it should absolutely take longer than doing it in sd3 but it should still be an option.

ehpoR

SD3 is easy?

580 def, enchanted blade G1, buffs m6, this equipment... I die in 3/5 rooms. I'm not against this have this difficult, the point is that most of lvl75 and more have leveled like I did till lvl67, with lvl 0-30 accesories. It's not fair, just admit it.

I leveled 20% in group only in the seals room, thats less than 20 min, now here on SD3, with leader group+exp ring(20%) I got like 0,5-0,6% per group, and I mentioned before, I'am constantly dying and I'm sura.

View attachment 582View attachment 583View attachment 584View attachment 588View attachment 587View attachment 586View attachment 585
Well its hard.
You need 10% absorb to hp in bracalet as well in armor. Block in shield with stun :D Its more than required to fight spiders ^^ Also many of you forget about marriage items which help a lot

juanmax1x

So.. I need a perfect equipment to level on SD3... When people leveled in demon tower with practically **** equipment, as I do until lvl 67. Also, I doubt that I could level there with 10% more block and 20% more hp absorb. I'm going to ignore the tip of spend real money to level with marriage items.

ehpoR

So.. I need a perfect equipment to level on SD3... When people leveled in demon tower with practically **** equipment, as I do until lvl 67. Also, I doubt that I could level there with 10% more block and 20% more hp absorb. I'm going to ignore the tip of spend real money to level with marriage items.
Get over it, in the time you wasted here you should be ready to level in sd3 :D You don't need perfect items, you need to work smart. 18% stun in items and in the corner the mobs dont even touch you 🤔 Or you just wanna go to sd3 and clear 20 rooms in 2 minutes, then yes - you need perfect items.

Fam

I believe it's true IF you have 60% exp bonus on your items too.
I don't mind it being hard to tank either but if even suras die.. tf am i supposed to say as a warrior haha.
And as many did point out it is unfair that after a month of server online to "fix" the DT experience after many people got level 75 there easy XD And it's not the first "fix" that slows down the newer or more casual players while the people that had more time or were more dedicated already abused the easier version of the server. These kind of changes do nothing but frustrate the community imo. I do agree we aren't supposed to hit lvl 75 in DT but it should still be possible if we want to. It should still be a viable choice since people used to do that even on offi server 10 years ago. Yes it should absolutely take longer than doing it in sd3 but it should still be an option.
I couldn't agree more.

It happened with the horse changes, with the quest for the wedding rings, with the 60 lvl treasure maps and now with the DT and let's not forget the exo scrolls.

The top % of the playerbase or the players that reach x content first get an unfair advantage. The players are not at fault of course but the chasm between the top players and the rest of the players just gets wider and wider.

ehpoR

Vue what are u talking, YOU, that take the top1 leveling on demon tower, how you can be so hypocrite?
hypocrite? I didn't say that this dt change is ok. You don't know what kind of equipment you should prepare to level in sd3 so don't talk to people like that.
I leveled in dt to 84 and what? Admin decided to change it I don't give a ****. Stop crying and prepare your 'perfect' equipment or use brain

When I see your equipment, I think even If they don't touch dt and you reach 75 you will start crying about red forest 🤣

juanmax1x

hypocrite? I didn't say that this dt change is ok. You don't know what kind of equipment you should prepare to level in sd3 so don't talk to people like that.
I leveled in dt to 84 and what? Admin decided to change it I don't give a ****. Stop crying and prepare your 'perfect' equipment or use brain

When I see your equipment, I think even If they don't touch dt and you reach 75 you will start crying about red forest 🤣
Of course you dont give a ****, if I was abuse the DT before, for sure I won't be here complaining. If I had leveled on DT I would use the money that I spent to have arachnid bonus on take red forest bonus, dont be a baby pls.

Are you not quitting the game after the warrior nerf by the way? haha

Don't remember those words? Or maybe only you are mad about the changes that affect you? Lmao

1683031687555.png1683031709748.png

ehpoR

Of course you dont give a ****, if I was abuse the DT before, for sure I won't be here complaining. If I had leveled on DT I would use the money that I spent to have arachnid bonus on take red forest bonus, dont be a baby pls.

Are you not quitting the game after the warrior nerf by the way? haha

Don't remember those words? Or maybe only you are mad about the changes that affect you? Lmao

View attachment 589View attachment 590
But what kind of problem do you have?
Do you think that i am here defending the team? Read carefully once again, because for sure you don't understand something.
Look at your equipment and cry dude

juanmax1x

Do you think that i am here defending the team? Read carefully once again, because for sure you don't understand something.
The one that you used for lvl to 75+ on DT is better for sure haha

Boy67the7

SD3 is easy?

View attachment 582View attachment 583View attachment 584View attachment 588View attachment 587View attachment 586View attachment 585
no offense bro but that equipment is very bad for SD3

Zezerino

Of course, another lv 85+ clown saying DT is fine... My bad for having a life and didn't take the advantage you did.

People like you should not give any suggestion ever, another full hipocrite monkey that has **** gear and all he did was leveling...
@ehpoR I would appreciate if you restrain yourself from speaking if its for your own gain.

no offense bro but that equipment is very bad for SD3

Please show me the items you used to level in DT

I am legit tired of reading 80+ people saying SD3 is fine, sure it is fine... for your level. This DT change needs a hard roll back asap, are we delaying this another 30 days "for testing"?

ehpoR

Of course, another lv 85+ clown saying DT is fine... My bad for having a life and didn't take the advantage you did.

People like you should not give any suggestion ever, another full hipocrite monkey that has **** gear and all he did was leveling...
@ehpoR I would appreciate if you restrain yourself from speaking if its for your own gain.

Please show me the items you used to level in DT

I am legit tired of reading 80+ people saying SD3 is fine, sure it is fine... for your level. This DT change needs a hard roll back asap, are we delaying this another 30 days "for testing"?
Yeah, you are the only guy who said DT is fine 🤡

ckinimod

They are right - all the people could level pretty fine up there, and get an advantage.
To take away this advantage for newer players really hurs the population of new players coming in.

Making EQ for DT isnt the same as having SD3 EQ with 100% Arachnid, block, stun & 2k TP for SD2/SD3.
DT is an easy way to level, and have some kind of group activities.
Without DT people just solo level and stop playing if they cant progress further.

@Essence Sorry for Pinging - just one thing to consider:
The more you give newer players an "easy" way to level up and do things, the more players WOM gets in the lategame.
This would be an easy way to catch alot of new players and also get donations.

ThePlayer

The more you give newer players an "easy" way to level up and do things, the more players WOM gets in the lategame.
Their plan actually is the exact opposite of what you said, they don't want players to level up too fast.
One of the main reasons is that they don't have any high level content ready to offer. (unfortunately)

ckinimod

Their plan actually is the exact opposite of what you said, they don't want players to level up too fast.
One of the main reasons is that they don't have any high level content ready to offer. (unfortunately)
I mean, fast leveling up and alot to do until ~Lv70
From there an they can make it hard.
Would be the best for new players.
DT is fun and alot of newer people can easily level dort.

Zezerino

Yeah, you are the only guy who said DT is fine 🤡

I love how you say that when I created this thread. Get lost please, such clueless bot.

They are right - all the people could level pretty fine up there, and get an advantage.
To take away this advantage for newer players really hurs the population of new players coming in.

Making EQ for DT isnt the same as having SD3 EQ with 100% Arachnid, block, stun & 2k TP for SD2/SD3.
DT is an easy way to level, and have some kind of group activities.
Without DT people just solo level and stop playing if they cant progress further.

@Essence Sorry for Pinging - just one thing to consider:

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to make the game easier, I want to make the game fair.... Why does players have to pay for this when it was clearly the Team's mistake?

In fact I would prefer the game to be harder since day 1 and make the adjustments to easier, hopefully the next expansions are like this... Everything very hard to get and then slowly making it easier until the sweet spot.