What's new

New DT changes

Loco

are you kidding right?

I am now obliged to create 2 shaman to give buffs to be able to level up?

LMAO

try it without bufs and show your equipment too
The main reason for the Lightning mage is the movement speed. I can do it without aswell.
With no Buffs I can't tank the spawn rooms but earlier rooms are doable especially when pulling mobs into the corner.

Loco

I'll have to add, that i am not against making DT a viable option for leveling. Current SD3 is a lot faster than DT was pre patch and leveling in sd is a lot less stressfull than in DT where you have to constantly keep track of your characters making sure they don't get teleported down.

RicardoPortuga

The main reason for the Lightning mage is the movement speed. I can do it without aswell.
With no Buffs I can't tank the spawn rooms but earlier rooms are doable especially when pulling mobs into the corner.
very strong congratulations you have the correct items right full spiders ?

Loco

I have 95 Spiders, 32 Block, 10 HP Absorb.
With that kind of Equipment a Dragon Mage can tank sd3 aswell. I'm not sure about Other Classes though.
The main key to surviving sd3 is having enough dmg for the spiders to die as soon as they reach you.

Last edited:

RicardoPortuga

I have 95 Spiders, 32 Block, 10 HP Absorb.
With that kind of Equipment a Dragon Mage can tank sd3 aswell. I'm not sure about Other Classes though.
The main key to surviving sd3 is having enough dmg for the spiders to die as soon as they reach you.
thanks for the info it already helps

Toxic

It is perfectly possible to do what Loco does, but it requires good gear, bio and skills, nothing is free on Metin.
The issue is that you are all trying to exp on a place that is not recommended for your level, 75+ should be alot easier to kill on sd3.... DT should be rolled back and SD2 should have a buff on exp and whoever has good gear should be rewarded on sd3 with even better exp. Simple as that
fam ia m lvl 70 war with bio until lvl 60 done, 650 def, G buffs.. I should not struggle to kill even half of a room. I don't expect it to be perfect, it's the life of a war to be a glass cannon but I'd like to be able to comfortably tank like half of a room in sd3 without needing lvl 70 bio too. I don't think I'm asking for the impossible

Loco

fam ia m lvl 70 war with bio until lvl 60 done, 650 def, G buffs.. I should not struggle to kill even half of a room. I don't expect it to be perfect, it's the life of a war to be a glass cannon but I'd like to be able to comfortably tank like half of a room in sd3 without needing lvl 70 bio too. I don't think I'm asking for the impossible
Get an Ebony Bracelet and Lots of Arachnid. I've seen lvl 60 Warriors Tank full rooms in SD3. But they had their pets evolved to be fair.

Zezerino

You should struggle to kill because sd3 should be for higher levels, the game should have a smooth progress and for that level with average gear you should level on sd2

Loco

You should struggle to kill because sd3 should be for higher levels, the game should have a smooth progress and for that level with average gear you should level on sd2
Theoretically yes. But due to the reduced mob lvl in sd2 you stop getting exp there at around lvl 70

Toxic

Yea as someone said here or in another thread sd2 exp is horrible, so leveling there is not an option. You get more exp in red forest or even nerfed DT.
I'll try again once i finish lvl 70 bio but it's a bit ridiculous to also need lvl 70 bio to level up there just 5 sad levels

Zezerino

Yea as someone said here or in another thread sd2 exp is horrible, so leveling there is not an option. You get more exp in red forest or even nerfed DT.
I'll try again once i finish lvl 70 bio but it's a bit ridiculous to also need lvl 70 bio to level up there just 5 sad levels

I understand, but you should be complaining that SD2 is horrible (DT too now) and not to make SD3 easier

Toxic

Tbh I think an overall monster damage reduction was due since the blessing spell won't be as strong as it used to even with P mastery. But yea sd2 experience is also an issue. So far Yamamoto said they reduced the overall monster damage by 5% so I guess it's worth testing if it's impactful.

Solarium1

I dont even know if wom2 team playin this game.I am pretty sure the next map for warrior gonna be unplayable.25% berserk dmg + the nerf on the buffer even with perfect equipment on previous wom was hard enough to kill the most of the beta metins.

juanmax1x

It´s so unfair, most people lvl to 75 in DT investing no yang... Now we all have to spend absurd amount of yang to craft or buy the necessary equiptment because its so freaking hard to lvl on sd2 or sd3. This server since day 1 is rewarding the people that take advantage of not tested things, because if you dont know, in the beta there were sooooo many things without test. The team doesnt see the op stuff until so many people have used it, and then, they take so much advantage with others, if you dont believe check this list:

-Exorcism scrolls on itemshop.
-Orc tooth drop.
-Reduced mob exp, when rly much people leveled.
-Easter event, where so much people abuse in maps like giant wasteland.
-Corporal warrior changes.
-So many upgrade materials.
-Horse quests, in the first days, it couldnt fail.
-Jin-Hees spawn first days.
-And many others that they didnt have told us.

I could continue with the list, but I think you can understand the point. If you continue with this way of developing the server, you will not do anything else that increase the advantage of the top people. It looks so unprofessional, you are not able to anticipate on bugs or ill thought things.

I´m losing the trust on the team, I dont want to make the same as others when they have do it in x10 less time. They dont give a **** about their players and we have been lied since day 1, ask Shogun/Montag if not...

Good luck.

Zezerino

It´s so unfair, most people lvl to 75 in DT investing no yang... Now we all have to spend absurd amount of yang to craft or buy the necessary equiptment because its so freaking hard to lvl on sd2 or sd3. This server since day 1 is rewarding the people that take advantage of not tested things, because if you dont know, in the beta there were sooooo many things without test. The team doesnt see the op stuff until so many people have used it, and then, they take so much advantage with others, if you dont believe check this list:

-Orc tooth drop.

I could continue with the list, but I think you can understand the point. If you continue with this way of developing the server, you will not do anything else that increase the advantage of the top people. It looks so unprofessional, you are not able to anticipate on bugs or ill thought things.

I´m losing the trust on the team, I dont want to make the same as others when they have do it in x10 less time. They dont give a **** about their players and we have been lied since day 1, ask Shogun/Montag if not...

Good luck.
I know a few others missing on the list, but you took the words right out of my mouth perfectly, this is exactly how I feel and it is demotivating...
Just the Shogun comment is unecessary, he has alot of problems and besides the rudeness I dont think he is a bad owner

But again, really nice comment

Sero

-Orc tooth drop.

Good luck.
As i say in the other post do you guys go even on the Dt to say it was easy there?Sd3 gives much better XP than dt gives before

Zezerino

As i say in the other post do you guys go even on the Dt to say it was easy there?Sd3 gives much better XP than dt gives before
You are obviously a person without any empathy, I would appreciate it if you keep your comments to yourself. thanks

juanmax1x

Yes, I leveled to lvl 67 on Demon Tower. It was so easy and you could farm demon's keepsake and frogs stuff that was really expensive, you could up items on DT blacksmith to get really good yang too. Now in SD3, I just cant handle a full room and I dont have a bad equipment. The people that think like you are lvl+75 with his main or haven't go to the DT to level up before the nerf.