What's new

Considering Buff Berserk

Dazzler

There is no reason to level up berserk as now you are taking more damage. At m10 you are getting like 6% pierce chance. It is literally worse than official server where you get 15% movespeed at m10. Give berserk the movement speed back or something, literally no one liked the berserk nerf. It's useless to level up if you have G berserk I feel bad for you.

Kuzman

If berserk was like before , pierce boost would definitely be better than movement speed but the way it is right now body war is completely useless on pvp , its a class that can only hit from melee range , has less movement speed than other classes (archer , healer) and takes a lot more damage from berserk.

Im not saying that they should give us the movement speed back but something needs to be changed. On PVM the attack speed bonus is pretty much useless at high level because you can easily reach the cap , the pierce boost is too little , and the extra damage taken is too much. Also , one thing most people forget is that the monster damage on this server is way higher than official or most other servers , even with max resistances as a warrior I struggle when breaking 90s unless I use 180+ defense from my pet so I dont have to run from mobs every 10 seconds , but if I do that I lose 250+ attack value.
Arguing with a sura player is a loss from the start in this discussion, let alone a mediocre one at that. It's quite simple balance. Amp the absorb to sura and revert the berserk change. This makes sura unkillable and warrior the DPS force it should be by design. Again, quite simple. The whole reasoning behind the berserk crime was to nerf the warrior and bring him in line with sura. While sura was underwhelming, the response should be to simply buff sura and not resume to nerfing warrior.
As of now, there are 0 palpable reasons for upgrading Berserk past G1 (past m8 if we're being pedantic). The only two viable options are increasing the AS limiter ONLY for warrior and ensuring that works out in DPS so that you have a reason to even upgrade the skill and slashing the berserk damage taken increase in half (if they wanna keep it).

Drobecek

the problem is the topic of this trend.... berserk need to change to be useful again, maybe a total rework, not a buff that way warrior would be op (and i say it as a warrior min) so REWORK YES, buff? that would be bad too

MagicPain

A suggestion to the team:
please make yourself perfect body equ with your gm account and makes duels against every other class with crap equ. I bet body always loses.

Dazzler

A suggestion to the team:
please make yourself perfect body equ with your gm account and makes duels against every other class with crap equ. I bet body always loses.
100% agreed. It’s a mediocre class in duels and in large fights like guild war or national war, it’s bottom tier… and that was before berserk nerf. Now 25% more damage in PvP… LOL good luck

lilrock

the decision to increase the damage the Warrior receives by that high amount from lv1 to P has significantly impacted the class's survivability. This increase makes it exceedingly challenging for the Warrior to withstand the damage of attacks on all levels. It would be beneficial for the developers to consider reassessing this aspect to restore a fair balance for this class between offense and defense.

Secondly, the attack speed percentage boost provided by this skill has become redundant and seemingly unnecessary. The current implementation holds little significance since players can easily reach the attack speed cap without relying on this skill. This undermines the purpose of the skill and diminishes the excitement and tactical depth that it once brought to the Warrior's playstyle.

Lastly, the Pierce Boost Damage percentage, currently set at 10% on its max value, falls very short when compared to the increased damage the Warrior takes. This creates a big imbalance, where the skill fails to provide a substantial advantage to the Warrior's damage output. It would greatly benefit the Warrior class if the developers could reconsider the balance between the boost in damage taken and the boost in damage dealt, ensuring that the latter is more in line with the class's unique strengths.

LesIO

This thread started 10days ago and nobody from team want to say something about it, so dont think they will do something with that.

MagicPain

on old wom nobody except me played body pvp. REALLY NOBODY and berserk gave 20% and no extra dmg. Body was and is totally crap. I had the best equ from server and crap chars like Dimo, iNaked or Kiddu fk my ass. The skill dmg is 0 and with glacial boots the hit dmg is also nearly 0.....

in 1 vs 1 a mage just need to buff reflect dmg and make 1x dragon roar u loose with perfect 1vs1 equ !!!
1 vs 1 vs bm is also funny.... a bm can put off armour and weopon to beat body xD :))

BODY NEED BERSERK BUFF - 20 % pierce boost and 10% deff for incoming dmg

Body also need new pvp items - a item with 20% change to ignore AVG DMG Resistance or sth.

please staff create pvp accounts and make real tests with all classes in differnt lv, to balance pvp!!!!

all players want a balanced pvp system!

Aubury

I used to meme and dunk on warriors when Berserk finally got the incoming damage penalty back. Not anymore.

MagicPain has valid arguments. Building physical attack block chance and average damage resistance makes body warriors useless in endgame PvP. There were some body wars around, but mentals were popular for obvious reasons.

+25% incoming damage in PvP is insane. No wonder people kept their berserk at M1 long ago. What will most likely happen in wars is:
1) players will target body warriors who have berserk activated (free kill)
2) body warriors won't use a skill they have

This should never be the case that a skill is rendered useless because the cons outweigh the pros. MagicPain also has a great suggestion about ignoring average damage resistance. Maybe it can be a bonus starting from G1 skill level.

Bottom line: incoming damage penalty should be reduced to 10% or 15% at P.

Acorn

This actually sounds quite sensible. Wouldn't it be good if players were rewarded for leveling a skill rather than punished? There is no other skill in the game that if leveled becomes worse. How about the damage increase starts at 25% at M1 and then goes down to 10 or 15% at P? It only seems sensible that way?

Drobecek

I used to meme and dunk on warriors when Berserk finally got the incoming damage penalty back. Not anymore.

MagicPain has valid arguments. Building physical attack block chance and average damage resistance makes body warriors useless in endgame PvP. There were some body wars around, but mentals were popular for obvious reasons.

+25% incoming damage in PvP is insane. No wonder people kept their berserk at M1 long ago. What will most likely happen in wars is:
1) players will target body warriors who have berserk activated (free kill)
2) body warriors won't use a skill they have

This should never be the case that a skill is rendered useless because the cons outweigh the pros. MagicPain also has a great suggestion about ignoring average damage resistance. Maybe it can be a bonus starting from G1 skill level.

well i would keeep the average increase dmg you get BUT that it works only in PVM FOR PVP it is crap
for pvp pierce boost should be 20% (i would be also ok if it woked only for PVP)

widlakowyosa

There is no reason to level up berserk as now you are taking more damage. At m10 you are getting like 6% pierce chance. It is literally worse than official server where you get 15% movespeed at m10. Give berserk the movement speed back or something, literally no one liked the berserk nerf. It's useless to level up if you have G berserk I feel bad for you.
Body is still to op, wom Has Balanced classes if they boost Berserk there would be a mess im Balances

ThePlayer

Are we going to let this thread die or someone from the team comes with an answer? I'm at the point where I dont know if I should continue on this server and if I would, with what character to move on...

Chrizz

M1 5%
G1 10%
P 15%

DMG income and were all Happy

Variant B:

half the Attack Speed Bonus from Berserk and Remove DMG Income altogether

Last edited:

vojtila

Are we going to let this thread die or someone from the team comes with an answer? I'm at the point where I dont know if I should continue on this server and if I would, with what character to move on...
I think you should match the attitude to the one of the team. If they don't give a **** about this game, why should you?
I for one don't really care much about the current state of berserk, but I understand the dmg increase is crucial on higher levels.

Dazzler

Same, I'm pretty pissed off with this team. It's very evident they are impervious to good feedback. They know that the berserk change was bad and that most of the player base disapproved, and they still haven't done anything. If they continue like this player count that will continue to decline.