What's new

Hated World Bosses bug abusement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lestat

This is a joke, Staff always said that very bug abusing is permabanned, and they banned for way less, this is clearly a biased attitude toward these players

This staff is showing a level of inattitude that is embarassing, what kind of comment is "no one even cares", these guys dropped for a month the rarest items of the server easily, and I hope you weren't making all your 'calculation' observing the numbers peodcuts of all those items that shouldn't exist. You are right Idc if the server is not perfect and has bug, but I care that you don't punish properly who abuse, everyone here is using their time to play and grow, no one that want to play above the rules to surpass the others should have the right to play.

You banned them only for 1 month cause they compromise the economy of the serve with that bug, and you threatened people who complain with the same amount of days of ban, now I have the confirmation that the problem of this server is part of the staff, which just don't have the ability to manage nothing (neither a discord chat) professionally.

Last edited:

kamil4559

Perfect, everyone that gets in discusion with Hated gets insta muted, but Buggers are allowed to talk all the time and noone will mute them.

Zdobyy

The current situation on the discord is disgusting that stuff is still defending hateds members even when they talking many terrible things on the channels - other people cant do same.
Looking from perspective of product owner he is for me blind - if he cant see whats the voice of the community. If the decision wont change this server will burn out and it will be like snowball - when at the end there is no one to play - or maybe only hated guild will be on the server playing single player mode and fighting with guild members for bosses due to there wont be any other guild - any logic behind it?
For hated members they ofc defend themself.

Tasky

If this matter does not bring to a permanent ban then nothing ever will. Back in the old days of proper management that would have easily been a straight perma without a doubt. There has to be an incentive to listen to the community, if not this will only encourage and promote future bug abusers.
Also I dislike the attitude of moderators / staff on discord for CONSTANTLY removing screenshots ( on offtopic ) not allowing people to voice their thoughts.

3XK

I am also going to add the things that said on discord which were far away from professionalism and mostly childish comments from the team. Also the things they were saying just to defend this decision was nothing but funny instead of acknowledging that it should have been a perma ban.

View attachment 1455

View attachment 1456

View attachment 1457

View attachment 1458

View attachment 1460
View attachment 1459

View attachment 1461

View attachment 1462

View attachment 1463

View attachment 1464

And Here we are, with the most liked post in all the forums :) yet staff says no one cares and that everyone is my annoying friend (XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.