What's new

Hated World Bosses bug abusement

Status
Not open for further replies.

CryMaker

I don't understand how this can only be a 30 day ban. Bug abuse, arrogant and condescending behavior towards the team, racial slurs and death threats and it's okay? The punishment for all this is 30 days? It's a mockery to all players and all financial supporters of the server. I wanted to recharge my dragon coins for Christmas, enjoy the Chill trills event, but this is a very bad start indeed, I hope the team will take note of the voice of the community that makes up their server and maintain justice and prove to be strong and fair. Perma 100% for them.

cinimini

Turcii când au făcut 10 dragoni au luat ban 7zile, în timp și thuggy făcuse 3 și nu a primit nici o pedeapsa. A abuzat de bug-uri cu bossi un cont cu abanosi care bătea 10 bossi în timp ce alții superiori se chinuiau sa baga un Martyrax nervos care îți spărgea și 4globuri. S au învârtit prea mulți bani pe un cont cu investiție minimă UN CONT CUM ORICINE DE 90 105 IL ARE doar ca el făcea 2kkk și ceilalți încă fug la metine în beta ca joaca cinstit. 30 zile pauza când el a farmat în 3 luni cât pentru 1 an

Ulyse

Why not perma ban? He have around 10 shops accounts in map 1 with full of upgrades. Show us the server rules, to see if you take the right decision with 30 days ban. What about the players who donate all their money and they not even are close to his farm. Also people from stuff who try to hide this and even after ban they make fun of others players, should be suspended or a pay cut because it's not fair for us. I'm very sad about this conclusion.

Tasky

Just to point out, people are fully aware that a 30 day vacation will only result in those people farming on friends / guildmates chars nonstop just like nothing happened. Pretty much cancels out the 'effect' of not being able to progress on those chars while also not punishing in any way or means the yang / items created via bug abuse.

Newsted

387484491_1287144185316394_6662137702179108041_n.png

I didn't write anything offensive towards him. If the words liar and incompetent are offensive, then pepega:ROFLMAO:
My message was: Why did you delete my message? I didn't offend anyone. If the Zdobywca and Zieluszka hadn't reported it, the administration wouldn't have done anything about it. They would bug the bosses for another 3 months, 6 months or maybe longer. And the administration wouldn't do anything about it anyway. Why isn't thuggy active on discord or forum on this topic? Maybe he knew about the ban earlier and so as not to worsen his situation and the situation of the server, he doesn't do it. how could he know?-From ania ex hated player or maybe from GM Balo because he favored this guild's behavior. Why didn't they report the boss bugs earlier?-They hoped that they would continue to do so with impunity. The administration wants to silence the players and make them forget about it.

I got banned for this message-I didn't offend anyone.
The server administration is spitting in the players' faces and wants to silence this matter

ikona Zweryfikowane przez społeczność

Last edited:

Squall1

I think the Team would never perma ban Hated guild. Like in the past, there are some players who are to important for this server.
I agree with PlaQ, there should be some other solution.
perma ban or they have to delete all items which were crafted in that period

cinimini

Poate că nu toate, dar unele dintre ele ar trebui șterse.
Cat timp banul a fost pe 30 de zile cu siguranță dacă ii șterge din itemele ar fii undeva la 20% din ce a produs. Timp de 3luni nu a investit în PVM are un cont cu o investiție de 5-10kkk ceea ce la alții atât face o piesa de alchimie sau un item 2 3. Contul sau PVP este rezultatul unor bug-uri și sa ii fie rușine ca se și supranumeste "regele" de minim 3luni face Wobba solo cu un cont cu 45k în ea alții dând 65-70 și dau fail. Joaca doar seara voi va dați seama ce înseamnă singur la bossi sa îți ia 15 20 secunde pe fiecare boss ??? Nu îl omoară bătea cât 5 deodată nu investea bani în globuri făcea miliarde cu un glob de 2-3kk și alții farmeaza în pădure 1h pentru 20kk Cash și 3manusi. Sper sa fie o decizie corecta din partea echipei și sa nu rămână asa.

7even

Any new bugs? Help me out hated come on dont be selfish :))).
why would a normal person farm for 13h a day when u can do x10 in 2 hours, plus u rest ur head for 30 days when u are back u have like 30-40 kkk, what more do you need,just find a bug , kill all , boost ur ego to the fullest like the server is urs xD. Gg wp ez!!!
Btw if u dont want to rest ur head for 30 days u can also play again and farm ofcourse.
Welcome to WOM2!!!

thesansal

If your former guild member is not in the management team of the game now, you have no choice but to silently take advantage of the bugs, if you expose them, they will be punished with a funny punishment just to calm you down, like a 30-day ban ;)

thesansal

Hi Guys,
it's not fair to develop a whole guild using a game vulnerability on a very difficult server like this and only get banned for 30 days. All guild members involved in this issue should be perma-banned. This is how justice is realized.
İf u want justice you should turn wom in to 2016 </3

Ano

how you all kids here are so sure that every single guild member of hated knew about this bug which you all say? ive killed since server begining 1079 boss's so tell me how? just bla bla bla here but you guys have no idea whats going on =)

Greetings hated nr1 <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.