What's new

What about Sura AM in PvM?

Zezerino

I mean there are pretty op 48 lvl warriors on the server, you should have a bit more arguments of what warrior he is and what sura's are you and your buddy, if ure part of the people that just leveled first week and still wear map 2 gear. Your comment doesnt give us anything except a warrior killing and you not ;)

I like how you just ignore every point of evidence there is on this topic and keep talking rubish, just keep your ignorance with you

Loco

I‘m playing a weapon sura aswell this time around and in my opinion the class is fine.
While they are weak in lowlvl as soon as you start to deal more dmg you will realize how much more tanky you will get. I‘d say when you get G skills you will start to notice how much more you can tank. I believe that Weapon Sura is still the best PvM class there is.

Matei

I‘m playing a weapon sura aswell this time around and in my opinion the class is fine.
While they are weak in lowlvl as soon as you start to deal more dmg you will realize how much more tanky you will get. I‘d say when you get G skills you will start to notice how much more you can tank. I believe that Weapon Sura is still the best PvM class there is.
I have both chars with G ench. blade/aos and i can agree on it ! Sura provides more value on higher level, mostly when you reach lv 55+ to use ur ench. blade with hte + other INT eq and when you can use M green pot + curse book bio, it is like 80% of warrior DPS ( will be less when berserk P but that's kinda normal ). My body can't tank shi' while sura hp is always full with similar eq. Who says that warrior has the same defence just didn't test both of them or i don't get it. Boosting sura would just make it too op in this chapter, imagine sura in sd3 compared to warrior.

LIschu

I would say that flat damage as someone mentioned from wom3 + bring back enchanted blade bonus and we will be good. Not fun being outdamed by shaman healer ^^ Not sure about dispel for now, depends how it works on P , but thats for the future.

Menace

I have both chars with G ench. blade/aos and i can agree on it ! Sura provides more value on higher level, mostly when you reach lv 55+ to use ur ench. blade with hte + other INT eq and when you can use M green pot + curse book bio, it is like 80% of warrior DPS ( will be less when berserk P but that's kinda normal ). My body can't tank shi' while sura hp is always full with similar eq. Who says that warrior has the same defence just didn't test both of them or i don't get it. Boosting sura would just make it too op in this chapter, imagine sura in sd3 compared to warrior.
NAAAAAAAAAAH , let the guys cry that sura is weak please 🤡
He is brain damage fucking ****** kid.
// We don't say to boost sura, but make how it was. Warrior was buffed, sura nerf, why to play warrior like 70% of characters?
shut up already with ur cursing virgin mouth you imp, keep farming valley for rib and fms drop from mobs dogshit player

Essence

Administrator
Staff member
Guys, please keep this conversation polite while you are at it. We don't want any unnecessary bans.

Menace

Guys, please keep this conversation polite while you are at it. We don't want any unnecessary bans.
I mean you can clearly see how the guy starts insulting me and u do nothing about it , its normal for me to answer back. What do u except?

Chloraseptic

People who have no clue what they're talking about should have nothing to say regarding this topic., because your opinion will just come from personal bias.

If you've ever played a weapon sura before in mid/high lvl, you can very clearly tell how underpowered it is in comparison where it should be. Points like ''oh you'll be fine once you get P ench blade'' make little sense, because we're comparing the same progression levels here.

You should realise when a Warrior with G aura hits nearly twice as hard (not even talking about DPS thanks to Berserk) as a sura with G blade, that this issue won't be solved when you get P blade, since they have also the same way to go for P aura? This makes literally zero sense. Also this is not just a comparison between warrior and sura. How can a mage hit almost as hard as a sura if ench blade gives you let's say +300 attack power?

People literally posted video evidence earlier in this thread and this gets completely ignored for some reason. Don't even come with arguments like ''you're just rushing that's why you hit like a potato'', ''you're just comparing yourself to some OP individual warrior, rest is just as bad''. There is literally video evidence of comparing the exact same gear, M1 aura vs M8 blade. Level difference, horse lvl difference. Stat difference. What else do you want?

What will you make up for an excuse now? That we will have max STR in higher lvl? That difference will be almost nothing, since the horse gives you already around 60 points. Also warrior will have max dex in high lvl, which adds attack power too, so again, not too valid point here.
But ofc. We're the ones who don't know how to play our class, just like you said, right.;)

ThePlayer

I dont think that they dont care or dont give a sh*t... dont be rude. They are listening all your feedback and have to take the best decision for the server... and it's not an easy decision to make such updates. Just leave your feedback here and wait.... as you can see above, just by simply having a comment from Essence, it means that he and the team are aware of this topic, but cannot come in and start arguing with all of you about this topic. They have to think about it very carefully since its such an important decision to take.

I'm sure they will come with a reply about this topic when they found a solution for it, but I repeat, dont think that they ignore or dont give a sh*t about us just because they didn't immediately solved your issue/concern.

Smokas

Its just sad that my mage with +5 bell and less avg does more dmg then my sura with +9 fms and more avg ...
And on my mage i dont even have str maxed like the sura ...
The problem is not on the blade but on the character ...

Decha

Sure need buff enchanted blade... 50 lvl Sura at 30% elemental resistance dead at metins with buff xD

LIschu

Also apart of pvm, I know that no one really does pvp yet, but what are your thoughts on dispel?
I don't know the numbers on G/P, but for now it's quite funny when spells come back after a second. Don't really understand that change as well, it was stated by someone from the team that "it makes pvp more fun". I don't find it that way.
There is always one thing that should counter another, hence there is dispel for chars like body with full buffs during some fights for witch etc. If aura and buffs comes back after few seconds, whats the point? They can just jump on white flag for a second and crack on. I just feel that whoever is resposible for balance is a huge anty fan of sura and big fan of warrior body ^^

Smokas

Also apart of pvm, I know that no one really does pvp yet, but what are your thoughts on dispel?
I don't know the numbers on G/P, but for now it's quite funny when spells come back after a second. Don't really understand that change as well, it was stated by someone from the team that "it makes pvp more fun". I don't find it that way.
There is always one thing that should counter another, hence there is dispel for chars like body with full buffs during some fights for witch etc. If aura and buffs comes back after few seconds, whats the point? They can just jump on white flag for a second and crack on. I just feel that whoever is resposible for balance is a huge anty fan of sura and big fan of warrior body ^^
i preffer the old dispell but its sad people make 17 chars just to remove people...
Maybe return the old dispell but make a level gap like -15 levels to remove someone

LIschu

i preffer the old dispell but its sad people make 17 chars just to remove people...
Maybe return the old dispell but make a level gap like -15 levels to remove someone
I mean, 17 sura wps hits different and it's part of the game. I don't miss that tho. Gap -15 seems reasonable, so as making that spell useful on G/P level. If someone want to make a low level char with dispel P, i don't see why not.

Drobecek

sura dmg is lower than warior but sura is amoust immortal, he is betherbtank than warior mental and do mental wariors complain? no.... aura does more dmg but some maps are pretyy difficult to not die with him, i got auite problems with 90 metins as warior even with decent bio, decent deffs and mage.... sura tanks it with ease.... this whole buf sura trend is pointles... if some characters need pvm bufs than maybe mages/ ninjas.... definitely not suras weaponary

Alan Ezker

sura dmg is lower than warior but sura is amoust immortal, he is betherbtank than warior mental and do mental wariors complain? no.... aura does more dmg but some maps are pretyy difficult to not die with him, i got auite problems with 90 metins as warior even with decent bio, decent deffs and mage.... sura tanks it with ease.... this whole buf sura trend is pointles... if some characters need pvm bufs than maybe mages/ ninjas.... definitely not suras weaponary
They are not talking about balance the sura with de warrior, they mean that with the exactly attack power, every race dealt the same damage except for the sura wp (maybe the sura race in general). In that case, its a bug

Leka

I have friends who play sura and they swapped to warriors, i have friends who play suras on most servers and play like 12h per day and here they don't even bother logging in. Suras are not bad but they feel like they are at the start, early to mid game, before you get your 3 skills to M. And even then if people do the double shaman strat they will for sure outdamage you.

Sura is a class that is made for content that still is not in the game.

That is a strong reason why sura feels bad. I have progressed a lot, but regardless if i could go back in time i would probably make a warrior. By the time New content gets released, there will be warriors with way stronger gear, stronger buffs, Not sure if they struggle or not.
Another problem that is not talked about is the pvp system and the way if a warrior attacks you, you cannot move at all. I've seen an archer just unable to do anything, and is kinda cancer.Another annoying thing is the fact that everyone can mount, dismount use 1 skill, mount, knock you back and repeat. This needs to be removed. It makes the pvp so unfun, that even warriors complain about this. In any case this is a matter to discuss elsewhere.

Overall i think a slight touch on suras would be good, if anything just revert the nerf to fear since tankiness is what a sura is known for.

Don't hate the suras hate the game bro