What's new

What about Sura AM in PvM?

Jappkin

dmg is not the problem for sura, yeah i know sura cant compete with warrior in dmg and thats fair.
But sura is not tanking like it should with G+ blade and +6 items i should tank everything under heaven's lair without losing hp ... thats how sura works at all servers.
With good items warriors should be able to kill everything faster then sura but hard to tank ...
Sura is suposed to be a noob char that tanks without your hands on the keyboard
It depends, but with eq+9, G skills and +60 level, as sura, you need to be a monster as PVM side.

readyitzoo

Its true sura is the char that tanks the most at wom.
But compared to any other server its rly bad, blade don't work as it should ...
Warriors got pierce boost + increase dmg (all servers have increase dmg as well)
healer mage does more dmg then sura
but sura don't tank as expected and is not an atacker like an warrior or healer mage ... People ks me just because i'am sura imagine and i'am 75 with G8 blade and +9 items, pet done ...
I spoke with two guys playing Warrior Mental. they both have the same level as me (60-61) and use the lvl 60 sword (half moon +9)
The thing is that i have my pet done with 180 attack value and G1 blade (355 attk value) and they have none.
Looking at the stats on C, i have 1120-1188 attack value and they have 600-670
Conclusion? We do THE SAME DAMAGE - 1200 on normal hit, 2.6-2.7 max (crit + pierce).
I don't know what is happening on sura but it doesnt make sense how i have the damage exactly like attack value (considering i have 25% monsters on weapon for example).
I have never seen a server where your damage is equal to attack value... it's very weird

Kuzman

dmg is not the problem for sura, yeah i know sura cant compete with warrior in dmg and thats fair.
But sura is not tanking like it should with G+ blade and +6 items i should tank everything under heaven's lair without losing hp ... thats how sura works at all servers.
With good items warriors should be able to kill everything faster then sura but hard to tank ...
Sura is suposed to be a noob char that tanks without your hands on the keyboard
Agree fully. I however do not agree with all the other suras complaining about damage and such. Suras complaining is what got berserk nerfed. It's either berserk gets reverted and sura gets better tanking or neither.