What's new

What about Sura AM in PvM?

Ozzy

But that doesn't change the situation at all. From the point of view of many, sura has no advantages in either PVM or PVP. I saw that you opened a topic on the forum related to PVP. How can you address this aspect given that it takes at least two months for players to acquire decent items?

I understand that the server is a PVM HARD type, but consider this simple fact: at the beginning, some upgrade items were extremely easy to obtain, and now, some of these items are astronomically expensive.

Someone mentioned that sura is a character that can become powerful in the later stages of the game. However, does that mean investing over 100 hours of gameplay or even more? How many players will endure such a grueling journey?

I believe that the Easter event was not designed well. This event discourages players from farming Metin stones, which provide the best PVM items. Isn't the objective of the game to reward the player with the most dedication and effort? Not to mention the rewards; even on the official server, if you farm for, let's say, 8 hours, you can usually say that it was worth the effort. However, on this server, the rewards consist of fireworks, bosses that lower-level players may struggle to defeat, and many other details that make a significant difference.

P.S: https://global.wom2.org/board/threads/bonus-adder-drops.433/#post-2219 and... PVM HARD? As the days go by, this situation becomes more and more ridiculous, leaving only one story to be told.
i will endure the cruel journey. i have way more than 100 hours and im sura,im lvl 76 and i enjoy it ,it was worth!

Loco

I believe that the Easter event was not designed well. This event discourages players from farming Metin stones, which provide the best PVM items. Isn't the objective of the game to reward the player with the most dedication and effort? Not to mention the rewards; even on the official server, if you farm for, let's say, 8 hours, you can usually say that it was worth the effort. However, on this server, the rewards consist of fireworks, bosses that lower-level players may struggle to defeat, and many other details that make a significant difference.

P.S: https://global.wom2.org/board/threads/bonus-adder-drops.433/#post-2219 and... PVM HARD? As the days go by, this situation becomes more and more ridiculous, leaving only one story to be told.

Those two topics have nothing to do with this thread. The event had tons to good rewards from changers and exorcism scrolls to exp bracelets.

The Map thing is not about the amount of dropped adders as that person did like 500 Maps but it’s about adders being less needed than the other items that drop causing a potential flooding of the market.

Zezerino

Unfortunately I cannot provide you with any names of servers/companies, but I can tell you it's how it's always been since the release of the game.

I barely played on any other servers after wom closed, perhaps I am confusing with wom3 but if you are telling us the blade is original as is... I believe it.

Smokas

Just block sura and don't let anyone create the char until you fix it cause right now worst class in the excluding ninja (even healer mage does more dmg )

Sensation

it's clearly that sura need a rework on this server, is not the same as other servers. it's absurd that sura is the only one who got nerfed to the ground on every usefull skill, and the rest got buffed and this difference you can see on leaderboard, how many wars/mages are there and how many suras, you can also see if you play both chars,we don't need that dev telling us that sura is the same as before,because no other races are the same, compare it to actual gameplay and see if is ballanced, there is the problem,it can be still the same sura from 2009 but if the rest got buffed sura is no longer a valid race to choose because you will be in disadvantage,you should bring ballance in pvm and pvp, i repeat i don't care if sura is changed from original or not, just ballance PVM and make it worth playing, the rework on mages were great and those bring diversity to the game, do the same for sura.

LIschu

Tbh I was expecting sura to be trash on this server before it started and I raised it somewhere on DC.
However, I play metin like once a year or even less and in last server i was playing body, so didn't want to play him again. Simply wanted to have some fun with sura, because that's what the game is about, but i'm not having fun at all when im getting outdamaged by healer, or my dmg is doubled by warrior and i can throw dispel on him that lasts for 3 seconds xD

ckinimod

So, as we all know the Devs are watching.
What they could consider for the changes regards to sura:

-) Change the effect of blade - so that it ADDS to the total attack value BEFORE the %avg.dmg calculation (for example like warrior)
this would boost the damage, but ONLY has great effect if the player has good equip -> fair on a hard server.
-) make sure that the blade absorb does work correct, (every hit a few% of life should be absorbed) maybe add +2-4%
-) revert the % Fear nerf back to the original value / maybe add 2-3% ( for example, warrior got +12% extra buff by removing the negativ effect on berserker)
-) change the Dispel debuff, so that they have to atleast manually reactivate their buffs.
-) to bring a little tankyness back to sura: slighlty improve ench. armour (+25~30 Defense)

Some things that the Devs can consinder, if basically the whole server is complaining,

LIschu

-) Change the effect of blade - so that it ADDS to the total attack value BEFORE the %avg.dmg calculation (for example like warrior)
this would boost the damage, but ONLY has great effect if the player has good equip -> fair on a hard server.
Yes, i feel like slight damage boost is whats is needed the most as atm only ninja has worse dps than sura
-) make sure that the blade absorb does work correct, (every hit a few% of life should be absorbed) maybe add +2-4%
No, as long as it works as intended, there is no need for extra %
-) revert the % Fear nerf back to the original value / maybe add 2-3% ( for example, warrior got +12% extra buff by removing the negativ effect on berserker)
I would say yes. Body got his berserk damage removed which is huge and they can read that skill to P and use all the time. Fear values on m7 are equivalent to m1 values before nerf, so it was a strong hit into sura.
-) change the Dispel debuff, so that they have to atleast manually reactivate their buffs.
Yes! That's the next one after damage buff or maybe even before. How come dispel m8 removes buffs for like 2-3 seconds? Why sura got directed nerf in pvp as well? That makes other classes unkillable. Some feature like a 15lvl difference could be consider.
-) to bring a little tankyness back to sura: slighlty improve ench. armour (+25~30 Defense)
Not sure about this one. That spell with mount etc feels a bit useless and if it was in any other class probably it would got some buff, however, i think the priority is what's above especially damage and dispel.