What's new

What about Sura AM in PvM?

Alexutzu

I know warriors cry their eyes out after the berserk update but still sura doesn t feel like it is where it should be.. The dmg still doesn t feel kinda right but maybe i m wrong about this one. Anyway keep posting your opinions about balancing of this class.

Toxic

I know warriors cry their eyes out after the berserk update but still sura doesn t feel like it is where it should be.. The dmg still doesn t feel kinda right but maybe i m wrong about this one. Anyway keep posting your opinions about balancing of this class.
Yea give ench. blade 1k more attack value to make the wp sura players finally happy.

Cringe

Smokas

Yea give ench. blade 1k more attack value to make the wp sura players finally happy.

Cringe
dmg is working like it should but not absorb hp.
When i use blade at any other server and hit monster my life is full no matter the dmg i do ... imagine playing sura and needing blessing spell to tank sd3 ... suras with P blade should do it without armour on

Nikku738

dmg is working like it should but not absorb hp.
When i use blade at any other server and hit monster my life is full no matter the dmg i do ... imagine playing sura and needing blessing spell to tank sd3 ... suras with P blade should do it without armour on
yes , and you should be able to exp in hl2 with sword +7 and yin yang armour +5

Dragan69

Cringe
Cry more lmfao, u play war idk why u cry sincer Ur char is supposed to ne very expensive to play, on any hard server war can't tank without almost perfect defense equip(like he is supposed to) and sura should easily tank amything mid level with +4-+7 it's not normal for a sura with +7-+9 almost perfect bonuses equip not be able to tank lvl 65 metins with G blade and 2k dmg but for war it's normal not to tank without perfect equip

Smokas

Cry more lmfao, u play war idk why u cry sincer Ur char is supposed to ne very expensive to play, on any hard server war can't tank without almost perfect defense equip(like he is supposed to) and sura should easily tank amything mid level with +4-+7 it's not normal for a sura with +7-+9 almost perfect bonuses equip not be able to tank lvl 65 metins with G blade and 2k dmg but for war it's normal not to tank without perfect equip
Ofc sura with G skills and +6 items should tank everything under heaven's lair without trouble... thats how the char is suposed to work.
People that say its okay never played sura in any other server...

Jappkin

Ofc sura with G skills and +6 items should tank everything under heaven's lair without trouble... thats how the char is suposed to work.
People that say its okay never played sura in any other server...
You're right. The damage is okay, but the absobtion of HP is the real problem. I possess the G skills, but regrettably, at level 60 with a defense rating of 600, I must assert that the absorption rate feels inadequate. While it is true that other characters may excel in causing damage, it remains abnormal that one can die swiftly during a chaos spawn event of level 70, provided that they are not attentive.

Drobecek

IF THIS WHIOLE TREND would be about magic suras complaining I wouldn't say a word and probably support it, or metals or mages or ninja but wtf suras what do you want Blade 12 to absorb 100% hits? That would be too easy... I mean if Warrior can kill everything what is now on the server with good eq then sura has to kill everything with easy and average/ below average eq - armor fear and some tp abs from the blade.... maybe not immortal but still tankiest class in-game....

GGeox

I don't understand why people that don't play sura and have no idea how less powerful it is here than on any other server come and complain. Go make a sura lvl 75 and see how warriors resist just as better as you with the same equipment.

Alexutzu

For anybody that says that the absorbtion works fine, well it s not. The first wom2 also had a CHANCE for absorbtion but if u look at older videos from the first server u can see that now it doesn t work as it used to.

Kuzman

The berserk change was caused by Suras pissing their pants. The only logical solution wouldve been to make the absorbtion feel as good as it did beforehand on WoM. This line of thinking is exactly WHY you will not get any support behind your whining from any sefl-respecting War OR Sura. I have not seen any high-level suras complain about how well they tank metins/runs. Most high level warriors have stopped using Berserk.
Yikes.

Kuzman

I don't understand why people that don't play sura and have no idea how less powerful it is here than on any other server come and complain. Go make a sura lvl 75 and see how warriors resist just as better as you with the same equipment.
Just as better rendered your cringe argument useless.

Smokas

Just as better rendered your cringe argument useless.
Its true sura is the char that tanks the most at wom.
But compared to any other server its rly bad, blade don't work as it should ...
Warriors got pierce boost + increase dmg (all servers have increase dmg as well)
healer mage does more dmg then sura
but sura don't tank as expected and is not an atacker like an warrior or healer mage ... People ks me just because i'am sura imagine and i'am 75 with G8 blade and +9 items, pet done ...

Kuzman

Its true sura is the char that tanks the most at wom.
But compared to any other server its rly bad, blade don't work as it should ...
Warriors got pierce boost + increase dmg (all servers have increase dmg as well)
healer mage does more dmg then sura
but sura don't tank as expected and is not an atacker like an warrior or healer mage ... People ks me just because i'am sura imagine and i'am 75 with G8 blade and +9 items, pet done ...
Suras getting the absorb and berserk having the nerf reverted is the only fair solution. Until then, we can all just bark at eachother.
I get your point but damage is NOT Sura's territory. Not in relation to a war.

Smokas

Suras getting the absorb and berserk having the nerf reverted is the only fair solution. Until then, we can all just bark at eachother.
I get your point but damage is NOT Sura's territory. Not in relation to a war.
dmg is not the problem for sura, yeah i know sura cant compete with warrior in dmg and thats fair.
But sura is not tanking like it should with G+ blade and +6 items i should tank everything under heaven's lair without losing hp ... thats how sura works at all servers.
With good items warriors should be able to kill everything faster then sura but hard to tank ...
Sura is suposed to be a noob char that tanks without your hands on the keyboard