What's new

What about Sura AM in PvM?

Zezerino

Yeah , you are used to play sura's in every server because u know u dont need any gear because of ur skills in order to tank everywhere. Clearly at 42 with mediocre gear u can do 55s , i heard a lot of complains from sura's getting killed and when i asked how much defence they had they all have less then me as a warrior. So i can tell its clearly a gap, you cant expect to be god tier early game class, god tier mid game, and god tier late game PVP + PVM. PVP SURA WEP is top 3-4 clearly in endgame when body warrior is far away, if u play warrior body u basically can forget about pvping in any server because ure useless imo. This class is strong pvp till mid game where nobody has resistances. Matter of fact i dont want to spoil u the warrior life that most of us are experiencing where u basically dont have dash as a skill XD you either miss the skill 90% of time or the bug with "miss" dmg hits so that means u just use it for movement speed kekw.

This got to be the most clueless comment around here.
Again you are mixing official with WoM.
Why is body warrior the weakest for PvP? They got hard buff everywhere... The defence system has being recalculated for PvP, the pierce system is much better and smoother and easier to understand, you have extra pierce on berserk, you dont take extra damage on berserk, your attack speed is not limited to 200 when using berserk (Its either movement speed or attack speed or both), your charge skills slows the movement speed, your charge skills slows down attack speed.
you either miss the skill 90% of time or the bug with "miss" dmg hits so that means u just use it for movement speed kekw.

And this is not a "bug", it is a feature to prevent clowns from jumping on the horse while PvPing.

you are used to play sura's in every server because u know u dont need any gear because of ur skills in order to tank everywhere

YES, that is exactly what we are expecting. It is the trade off for lack of damage. In the end, warrior with good PvM items will always be better than WP since it is easier to get resistances than damage.

Suraa

anyway, is clearly that sura is not how he should be, why would u be against a minor buff tho ? 🥲

Smokas

dmg is fine i mean in every server sura is bad early game but late game almost matches warrior dmg with int buffs.
Problem is warrior got buffed pierce boost on berseark + no dmg taken is too mutch.
Sura blade is a joke chance to restore hp wtf ??? why nerf dmg and abs at this point its pointless to play wp sura isn't anymore a tank and does little dmg compared to body warrior

Alexutzu

I think the biggest problem is about the pv absorbtion, not really the dmg, as we know suras always have a rough start and pick up when they reach G skills or P. If they wanna balance better maybe they should make blade as it was and nerf a little fear or armor. It s a shame that they don t respond to this topic as it is the biggest of them all. I don t wanna play a server where 70% are warriors and 20% are shammy s as buffs. I hope we get an answear, better sooner than later.

Nikku738

I remember the same nerf on fear was done on tian as well and people were complaining but as a body war i couldnt level in hl2 with gear 10 times better than some of the suras had and they could easily tank whole rooms without even moving , suras are just always weaker on lower levels than warriors.
Also, monster damage is 120% on this server so its even harder for warriors at higher levels to exp or farm.

shizue

It's funny that some bugs that were on tian are here as well and now i see this thread where sura wp got 30% resistence on fear , and the enchanted blade have a "chance" just like on tian 🙃🙄 that made the players to leave . I'm starting to have my doubts about being the same staff members, but i hope "i/,we" don't get dissapointed again

Zezerino

It's funny that some bugs that were on tian are here as well and now i see this thread where sura wp got 30% resistence on fear , and the enchanted blade have a "chance" just like on tian 🙃🙄 that made the players to leave . I'm starting to have my doubts about being the same staff members, but i hope "i/,we" don't get dissapointed again

I have no clue what the **** you are talking about, this change is older than tian it self.
So stop with the crappy assumptions that this is tian changes

xXTr3FlaXx

enchanted blade is a joke, I have better equipment than my friend who is a body warrior and he is tanking metin stones better than me because he kills monsters fast
he got
2x damage
2x attack speed
and almost same resistance
and sura dosen t even have resistance
It's crazy what's happening on this server
"chance" to absorb pv what a good joke

sura means resistance
warriors means attack

but on this server sura means nothing

Sensation

The difference between sura and war is huge, i see lvl 48 warriors killing 65 stones without a problem,not even flinch, and me and my buddy struggles a lot with those, the war have a huge advantage in terms of DPS , they simply kill too fast, and they are able to tank more with the new berserk buff, sura on the other hand with that ench blade nerf is useless, you just can't see any benefit of that abs chance, it should be how it was before.I was a war farmer as well on other servers, and i know the struggle of spending yang for items in order to resist, but here it seems that is not the case. I'm ok with berserk buff, let it be this way. i'm also ok with the fear nerf, but the ench blade nerf is way too much

Menace

The difference between sura and war is huge, i see lvl 48 warriors killing 65 stones without a problem,not even flinch, and me and my buddy struggles a lot with those, the war have a huge advantage in terms of DPS , they simply kill too fast, and they are able to tank more with the new berserk buff, sura on the other hand with that ench blade nerf is useless, you just can't see any benefit of that abs chance, it should be how it was before.I was a war farmer as well on other servers, and i know the struggle of spending yang for items in order to resist, but here it seems that is not the case. I'm ok with berserk buff, let it be this way. i'm also ok with the fear nerf, but the ench blade nerf is way too much
I mean there are pretty op 48 lvl warriors on the server, you should have a bit more arguments of what warrior he is and what sura's are you and your buddy, if ure part of the people that just leveled first week and still wear map 2 gear. Your comment doesnt give us anything except a warrior killing and you not ;)

Sensation

don't worry about my items lol, i wouldn't say anything if i still have map2 gear. arguments are there, just make an effort and try to read further

Menace

don't worry about my items lol, i wouldn't say anything if i still have map2 gear. arguments are there, just make an effort and try to read further
I dont care about ur items, seems like you should be the one to worry about them :) Also you can worry about the items of the lvl 48 warrior too tho, have a good day sir