What's new

Hated World Bosses bug abusement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granz

tactical bump! We are still waiting for some responsible statement from most competent staff members :)

Stforjanka

at this point it wouldn't surprise me if they decide to close server and open fresh under different name and do the same thing again...
Bruh y'all tripping in here. Unofficial current statement is that the issue is getting investigated, as was the intention from the beginning (they should've played this one out differently obviously). And i was all for directing attention onto this possible unfair preferential treatment, but at this point y'all are becoming unhinged.

In fact, most of y'all have never even seen wubba, not on any other sv, and especially this one. U see people like Bodo making good arguments on discord about the poly marbles saved, valid cirticsm regarding the time investment of one farmer being able to solo it instead of 5-8 wasting their time, not having to do sets, and then it gets drowned in the sea of bullshit. Then we have the "voice of the oppressed" esque quasi political manifestos based on all the same reiterated rumors in defence against the tyrranical power of the Hated rule that has corrupted Administration and the whole world.

After the recent RMT ban wave there are people making claims that they are getting banned because they spoke out. Be careful for Hated hitmen too, ur life might be in danger.

U want better communication from administrators while presenting your arguments worse than 10 year old would, hurting the case for everyone. I was probably one of the first to speak out about the length of the ban, and comments made by Amun/Ania, I also dislike Hated for scamming new players, but on god, y'all are circlejerking each other into madness.

Last edited:

realWarrex

Bruh y'all tripping in here. Unofficial current statement is that the issue is getting investigated, as was the intention from the beginning (they should've played this one out differently obviously). And i was all for directing attention onto this possible unfair preferential treatment, but at this point y'all are becoming unhinged.

In fact, most of y'all have never even seen wubba, not on any other sv, and especially this one. U see people like Bodo making good arguments on discord about the poly marbles saved, valid cirticsm regarding the time investment of one farmer being able to solo it instead of 5-8 wasting their time, not having to do sets, and then it gets drowned in the sea of bullshit. Then we have the "voice of the oppressed" esque quasi political manifestos based on all the same reiterated rumors in defence against the tyrranical power of the Hated rule that has corrupted Administration and the whole world.

After the recent RMT ban wave there are people making claims that they are getting banned because they spoke out. Be careful for Hated hitmen too, ur life might be in danger.

U want better communication from administrators while presenting your arguments worse than 10 year old would, hurting the case for everyone. I was probably one of the first to speak out about the length of the ban, and comments made by Amun/Ania, I also dislike Hated for scamming new players, but on god, y'all are circlejerking each other into madness.
you are so clueless and delusional I don't even play here anymore just came back to support normal players not brainwashed kids like you.Just join Hated guild or apply to become GM...

NuAsaya

Stforjanka

you are so clueless and delusional I don't even play here anymore just came back to support normal players not brainwashed kids like you.Just join Hated guild or apply to become GM...
Tell me in what way was your utterly useless comment any helpful to the discussion and issue at hand. What you're probably doing is fishing out the negative comments with selective perception, actively seeking confirmation that aligns with your decision to leave the sv.

And just for the record, i would take the keyboard away from almost every single admin member outside of snake and few, and hire a PR person if i was the product owner, as I don't think the situation was handled properly whatsoever. But i guess that considering a balanced view of the situation is out of question. You're either in the crowd of upset manchildren with pitchforks in their hands wanting to burn everything down, or on the side of corrupted administration controlled by acab and co.

Last edited:

realWarrex

Tell me in what way was your utterly useless comment any helpful to the discussion and issue at hand. What you're probably doing is fishing out the negative comments with selective perception, actively seeking confirmation that aligns with your decision to leave the sv.

And just for the record, i would take keyboard away from almost every member outside of snake and few, and hire a PR person if i was the product owner, as I don't think the situation was handled properly whatsoever. But i guess that considering a balanced view of the situation is out of question. You're either in the crowd of upset manchildren with pitchforks in their hands wanting to burn everything down, or on the side of corrupted administration controlled by acab and co.
"U see people like Bodo making good arguments on discord about the poly marbles saved"

Dude your market is full of marbles literally tons of it and cheap as f.. do you even know how much you get from one Wubba kill ???
Why do you need to shill for them ?
Don't act like you know everything, maybe you should read old posts and learn something new about this server...

Stforjanka

"U see people like Bodo making good arguments on discord about the poly marbles saved"

Dude your market is full of marbles literally tons of it and cheap as f.. do you even know how much you get from one Wubba kill ???
Why do you need to shill for them ?
Don't act like you know everything, maybe you should read old posts and learn something new about this server...
Well, point me to the posts and i'll gladly change my mind. I'll be the first here to admit it and quit the sv. Just please not the ones where Baloo is supposed to be a 16 year old "Crazy". There are more rumors about this server than presidential election, many contradicting each other. And the only one that has proven true so far is the lack of communication skills, which might have caused them in the first place.

Last edited:

realWarrex

Well, point me to the posts and i'll gladly change my mind. I'll be the first here to admit it and quit the sv. Just please not the ones where Baloo is supposed to be a 16 year old "Crazy". There are more rumors about this server than presidential election, many contradicting each other. And the only one that has proven true so far is the lack of communication skills, which might have caused them in the first place.
if you truly cared you would investigate and find out what happened in old posts 30min is all you need .
Every comment you post is edited this only shows that you aren't sure what you talking about.

I will say it again don't be a shill...

Stforjanka

if you truly cared you would investigate and find out what happened in old posts 30min is all you need .
Every comment you post is edited this only shows that you aren't sure what you talking about.

I will say it again don't be a shill...
I edit it for typos and grammar mistakes, have not backtracked on a single statement. If its just 30 min for someone new, u could surely spend 2 minutes if u are familiarized with them. All other people that are unaware would benefit too, which is the objective u claimed.

EDIT: CORRECTED "your objective" into "the objective". Here, happy?

Granz

. U see people like Bodo making good arguments on discord about the poly marbles saved, valid cirticsm regarding the time investment of one farmer being able to solo it instead of 5-8 wasting their time, not having to do sets, and then it gets drowned in the sea of bullshit. Then we have the "voice of the oppressed" esque quasi political manifestos based on all the same reiterated rumors in defence against the tyrranical power of the Hated rule that has corrupted Administration and the whole world.

I kinda understand your point but there is nothing strange in few irrational and maybe less substant opinions when this case is clearly mainstream right now. People are feeling massively scammed, so they might react emotional sometimes. Can't see the sense of pointing out that someone have not achieved *insert milestone like wubba* like its something bad. People have rights to share their statements, but of course i agree they should not create some fake sh1t like conspiracy theories etc. This drama affects on every player cause its about equal treatment and raping server economy by bug exploiting. Anyway, let most of them cook cause this thread strongly shows some management issues in staff.

Lestat

Lets calculate:
- 80kk minimal Drop * 6 CH's = 480kk once every 6H (Just Wobba). In around 10-15 min max
- 1 Day only Wobba = around 2kkk a Day ( Lets exclude all other other 90 Map Bosses)
- 2kkk a day * 90 days 180kkk just Wobba ---> Thuggy was never offline so this might be kinda accurate

Lets even say it was a minimal Damage of 100kkk most likely upwards 200 considering Hated got most of all 90 Map Bosses without the needed Effort.

The fact that they were able to buy very cheap materials within the Guild and potentially make weapons and beta accesories is a huge problem.
Its such a big impact overall, how is everyone else excepted to catch up? Thats literally impossible.

Without Pushback + no incoming DMG Wobba is quite easy.

Imagine if anyone could make Azra + Beran without them attacking you & in half the time needed. Imagine how people would complain about this one.

This Bug has to be considered like a game-breaking Bug abuse and needs to be punished accordingly.
@Stforjanka Hi, maybe this post he is referring to. Personally I think that the biggest damage is not the yang but the thing that they exploit a bug for a month(s) and Staff says that is a low impact thing, this is totally fake and a unfair sentence.... And such a biased staff really destroy my will to play

Stforjanka

@Stforjanka Hi, maybe this post he is referring to. Personally I think that the biggest damage is not the yang but the thing that they exploit a bug for a month(s) and Staff says that is a low impact thing, this is totally fake and a unfair sentence.... And such a biased staff really destroy my will to play
I saw that, and hes not talking about that. Hes reffering to this cloud of uncertainty that surrounds the server with rumors about corruption of the staff. I see so many people now that have no idea as they are newer than me propagating those, so now I'm wondering, is there really a substance behind those? Or have they spawned out of incompetence of administration team (which is apparent) on some levels, and now they're being mindlessly propagated?

I enjoy the server so I would prefer them to be false, but i try not to let cognitive dissonance influence me, i am open to change my mind on any of those, but haven't found that much so far.

EDIT : Changed "but i will not to let cognitive dissonance influence me" to "but i try not to let cognitive dissonance influence me" as it sounds less pretentious, please don't shoot me, edit police

Last edited:

Lestat

Ok, well is up to all of us to distinguish facts, and the ban for only 30 days is a fact, the other accusations could be dismounted by the staff, but they stay silent, and the only thing we know is "is a low priority bug".

I don't think there is only a problem of cummunication, cause is in the interest of nobody especially for the staff

Stforjanka

Ok, well is up to all of us to distinguish facts, and the ban for only 30 days is a fact, the other accusations could be dismounted by the staff, but they stay silent, and the only thing we know is "is a low priority bug".

I don't think there is only a problem of cummunication, cause is in the interest of nobody especially for the staff
I still stand by my opinion that that is result of incompetence, not malice, but we will see which one it is after the statement.

gigel

I still stand by my opinion that that is result of incompetence, not malice, but we will see which one it is after the statement.
st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

your view on things is extremely poor. Just because I dont have millions of dollars doesn't mean I cant complain about how the government handles the state budget.
Just because I haven't seen wubba doesn't mean I can't complain about a bug that's been recorded and seen by the whole server. Do u see any similarities??
It doesnt matter where the bug was used and what were the implications on the economy. The fact that someone profited from it should result in a ban regardless if he made milions or not.

Last edited:

Kasuiton

short and clear. In my opinion, no matter how guilty the players are on the one hand, the developers are very guilty on the other hand. And they have to take responsibility for this. it is not an ultra hard new school server but a classic old mid school one.

Status
Not open for further replies.