What's new

Hated World Bosses bug abusement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stforjanka

View attachment 1486

your view on things is extremely poor. Just because I dont have millions of dollars doesn't mean I cant complain about how the government handles the state budget.
Just because I haven't seen wubba doesn't mean I can't complain about a bug that's been recorded and seen by the whole server. Do u see any similarities??
It doesnt matter where the bug was used and what were the implications on the economy. The fact that someone profited from it should result in a ban regardless if he made milions or not.
I was about to answer about the view of things being extremely poor, but then i read the rest of your comment.

You don't have to be a chief to say that the food tasted like ****, but the situation changes drastically when u loose ur taste post covid. You can complain about the budget handling, but the opinion is as meaningful as your education on the topic.

Saying that the extent of abuse shouldn't affect the size of punishment is some fine comedy.

Since we're playing with analogies, let's punish child molester the same as store thief.

gigel

I was about to answer about the view of things being extremely poor, but then i read the rest of your comment.

You don't have to be a chief to say that the food tasted like ****, but the situation changes drastically when u loose ur taste post covid. You can complain about the budget handling, but the opinion is as meaningful as your education on the topic.

Saying that the extent of abuse shouldn't affect the size of punishment is some fine comedy.

Since we're playing with analogies, let's punish child molester the same as store thief.
In the real world that might be the case. I agree with your pov regarding the opinion on different subjects. But IRL laws don't apply here, at least I don't think so. The rule is far more general and it only looks at the deed and not the extent of it.
If it wasn't changed then as far as I'm aware the bug abuse rule is pretty simple. You use it for your own benefit = you get banned. It is similar as having a law in a country that states every citizen that steals - gets the death penalty, regardless of how much he benefited from it. Its kinda extreme for real world purposes but for a game is not. If you think about it, digging deep enough to determine how much someone profited from a bug abuse and based on that evidence to give a punishment is way too complicated, its a fking game, ppl dont have time for court cases for a bug abuse in metin2 so the rule must be laid out pretty simple, hence my point.

Granz

You guys are delulu if you think you're going to get an official reply here but this thread is entertaining
Someone here likes to unfoundedly belittle people's initiatives :) We just hold the administration to its words.

Attachments

• 381AD9D0-8C21-4FEC-91F0-305876D93E29.jpeg
    381AD9D0-8C21-4FEC-91F0-305876D93E29.jpeg
    154.1 KB · Views: 42

Stforjanka

In the real world that might be the case. I agree with your pov regarding the opinion on different subjects. But IRL laws don't apply here, at least I don't think so. The rule is far more general and it only looks at the deed and not the extent of it.
If it wasn't changed then as far as I'm aware the bug abuse rule is pretty simple. You use it for your own benefit = you get banned. It is similar as having a law in a country that states every citizen that steals - gets the death penalty, regardless of how much he benefited from it. Its kinda extreme for real world purposes but for a game is not. If you think about it, digging deep enough to determine how much someone profited from a bug abuse and based on that evidence to give a punishment is way too complicated, its a fking game, ppl dont have time for court cases for a bug abuse in metin2 so the rule must be laid out pretty simple, hence my point.
The situation changes when it's about literally top1 players in my opinion. There is always going to be hesitation when punishing best performers no matter the field. Ruling officials will treat offense made by the best football player in the world different than some 3rd league nobody. And we can argue, that such should be punished even more harshly, but that is never the case for obvious reasons.

realWarrex

The situation changes when it's about literally top1 players in my opinion. There is always going to be hesitation when punishing best performers no matter the field. Ruling officials will treat offense made by the best football player in the world different than some 3rd league nobody. And we can argue, that such should be punished even more harshly, but that is never the case for obvious reasons.
dude are you dumb ?

they are nr1 because they used every bug on this server,they had the knowledge don't ask me how.
who cares if they are nr1 rules should apply for any player.
keep supporting them you will get invitation soon lol

Stforjanka

dude are you dumb ?

they are nr1 because they used every bug on this server,they had the knowledge don't ask me how.
who cares if they are nr1 rules should apply for any player.
keep supporting them you will get invitation soon lol
See, I was definitely on the outrage and bashing the server side, then I've read comments like yours and started wondering how much substance there is to it all. Maybe some oldfags that are refusing to elaborate would know more, because you're clearly out of ur depth and clueless.

realWarrex

See, I was definitely on the outrage and bashing the server side, then I've read comments like yours and started wondering how much substance there is to it all. Maybe some oldfags that are refusing to elaborate would know more, because you're clearly out of ur depth and clueless.
instead of asking here for info read the old posts dude is that so hard ?
I decided to check the old posts where they talk about it and it's not a "conspiracy theory" when 15 or more old school players state the same thing and agree.
You said that I'm clueless but nah you are just ignorant/blinded to see the obvious state of this server.

Edit: removed oldfags lol

Last edited:

Rick

Simply because they had 2 members from the guild inside the Team, for the first 2-3months, at least, and that's also why, and how, some guys manipulated the market before patches could come to the live server, by leaking the changes to some guildmates, or whatnot...

realWarrex

Simply because they had 2 members from the guild inside the Team, for the first 2-3months, at least, and that's also why, and how, some guys manipulated the market before patches could come to the live server, by leaking the changes to some guildmates, or whatnot...
when you have infinite yangs you can play monopoly with market,they can buy anything and then resell for higher price some players just don't understand what is happening they come here and defend them lol

Acorn

It's so sad to see that a server with so much potential is ruined by the stubbornness of one or two individuals who refuse to make the necessary changes to allow this server to grow from "your average run of the mill server ecsdee" to a properly and professionally run business. I don't know who is in charge and frankly I don't care. From the looks of it the staff members don't know either as there seemed to be a conveyor belt of staff members coming and going a few months ago. I don't know what the situation is now since I haven't been active for over 4 months. Y'all need to get your act together, whoever is in charge needs to put their big boy/girl pants on and act like an owner. Delegate tasks based on your staff members' strengths, act professionally and build a community run on trust and fairness not good vibes and chit chat on discord. Like someone said in a previous post, most staff members should have their keyboards taken away from them. Interactions with the community should only be done by the ones that are somewhat PR trained or at least know how to interact with customers in a professional manner. I've had better customer service from McDonalds employees. If there is drama you assess the situation, listen to community feedback and reply with a professionally written answer explaining the reasoning behind your decisions, not some half assed reply on discord to a random player saying you're not changing your mind and then proceed to mock the said player.
You want to be taken seriously? Then act seriously, stop behaving like children and treating your business as a joke. It's a game sure but it's also how some of y'all are making a living so act like it means something to you.

Stforjanka

instead of asking here for info read the old posts dude is that so hard ?
do you really think that "oldfags" as you call them explained to me the whole thing about this server and what is going on ? Nope I decided to check the old posts where they talk about it and it's not a "conspiracy theory" when 15 or more old school players ( not oldfags ) state the same thing and agree.
I respect those players and they don't deserve to be called like that.
You said that I'm clueless but nah you are just ignorant/blinded to see the obvious state of this server.
Oldfags is not necessarily a derogatory term, its used in internet slang to respresent old members of a community, but it's cute that u tried to estabilish moral highground with that unasked defence in their name.

Would be nice if u didn't try to smuggle cheap debate tactics, especially since the best ad hominem u came up with was calling me vaccinated.

Dude, aliens totally exist *takes bong hit*, just google it bro, look for urself, stop being a sheep.

I think it would serve ur presumed objective better if u spent ur energy mining the links youre talking about, but we both know that's not ur objective.

Stforjanka

It's so sad to see that a server with so much potential is ruined by the stubbornness of one or two individuals who refuse to make the necessary changes to allow this server to grow from "your average run of the mill server ecsdee" to a properly and professionally run business. I don't know who is in charge and frankly I don't care. From the looks of it the staff members don't know either as there seemed to be a conveyor belt of staff members coming and going a few months ago. I don't know what the situation is now since I haven't been active for over 4 months. Y'all need to get your act together, whoever is in charge needs to put their big boy/girl pants on and act like an owner. Delegate tasks based on your staff members' strengths, act professionally and build a community run on trust and fairness not good vibes and chit chat on discord. Like someone said in a previous post, most staff members should have their keyboards taken away from them. Interactions with the community should only be done by the ones that are somewhat PR trained or at least know how to interact with customers in a professional manner. I've had better customer service from McDonalds employees. If there is drama you assess the situation, listen to community feedback and reply with a professionally written answer explaining the reasoning behind your decisions, not some half assed reply on discord to a random player saying you're not changing your mind and then proceed to mock the said player.
You want to be taken seriously? Then act seriously, stop behaving like children and treating your business as a joke. It's a game sure but it's also how some of y'all are making a living so act like it means something to you.
Certain member said that PR stands for "Proferional Rant with lieing experience" in his mind, so it is what it is.

Rick

As much as I agree with what you said, that will most likely never happen.
- First of all, even if you have some "trained", specific, guys that reply to everything, you'll end up in the same situation. A major cause of this is the trash-entitled mentality players have nowadays. You can't nicely deal with a toxic community. Sooner or later you'll end up in the same situation. And I'm not specifically referring to WoM2, but the Metin2 scene in general.
- The server, no matter how "trash" it becomes, it has its community. Which was built in the past, and somehow still resist nowadays. Maybe because there aren't many available options out there, maybe because of the nostalgia this server bring, maybe because here some of "your friends" are playing, or whatever else works for you. The current situation with the guys abusing of a bug, the flaws in the gameplay and other dramas from the past, are a perfect example of what I just said.
- Business-wise? With the constant amount of players, how the gameplay and the Item-Shop is set, we can't even imagine how much money the server has made. We might easily talk about a couple million. For me it's insane. For a Metin2 servers? I guess too, and this will simply give them a lot of "room" for mistakes. Being going down to 200 players and not taking the "right" decisions, as, possibly, in this case (bug guy). Let alone the fact they could start a speed server and get back some more money. But well, in the end Metin2 it's a business and it's okay if they make money (at the end of the day, that's most likely the only server that pays everyone from the Team. Which is a lot, if you sum up all the members they have). The more they make, the more the server will be alive, and potentially improved, and provide a nice experience for most of players. No matter how much certain decisions suck, if overall you enjoy your journey here "you" will stay.
That's my 2 cents.

Acorn

Certain member said that PR stands for "Proferional Rant with lieing experience" in his mind, so it is what it is.
Literally just hire GMs that work in retail. I'm sure they've suffered a lot worse abuse from customers inside the shop. It is not that hard to find staff members that know how to hold their tongue. Much harder to find an audience for a dying game once you've shooed all of them away because you can't be professional.

Stforjanka

Literally just hire GMs that work in retail. I'm sure they've suffered a lot worse abuse from customers inside the shop. It is not that hard to find staff members that know how to hold their tongue. Much harder to find an audience for a dying game once you've shooed all of them away because you can't be professional.
ye u would think this is common sense.

Acorn

What a lot of these new metin2 private server owners seem to not understand is that interaction with the community should only be done when necessary, not when they feel like. Staff members should have a list of responsibilities that they need to adhere by. Nothing more, nothing less. Only people that should be interacting with the community are the community managers. Discord is a place meant for the community to interact with eachother, GMs should only be moderating the discussions and enforcing the rules. People like Ania (who for some reason apparently is still part of the staff team), Amun (who is a dev NOT A COMMUNITY MANAGER) have no place in interacting with the community since they clearly have no idea how to do it properly. It's a tough pill to swallow but if you want the community to respect you, you need to stop acting like their mates and act like staff members. We're human and we're always going to show bias, either negative or positive, so as a staff member the less you interact with the community directly the less bias you are going to show and therefor the community will respect your decisions more.
You will never see an Apple developer or technician make a statement on Apple's behalf and there's a very good reason for that. I'm sure it sounds bonkers comparing Apple to this server but the principle is the same, you hire people for their strengths, you will never ask a janitor to teach a class or vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.